• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says... 2015/16

"The magic man's" prediction table:
Arsenal 39 Chelsea 38 Emirates Marketing Project 37 Southampton 25 Liverpool 24 Crystal Palace 23 Man United 22 Everton 20 Leicester 20 Stoke 20 Spurs 19 West Ham 19 Swansea 16 Aston Villa 13 Saudi Sportswashing Machine 12 Norwich 12 Bournemouth 10 Watford 8 Sunderland 5 West Brom 5
The only thing magic about him is that he has magically put all the teams in wrong position and points. 13 wins in 14 games for scum. Not even slightly biased....

West Brom v Tottenham

I have a feeling Tottenham's impressive unbeaten run, which has lasted since the opening day of the season, might be about to end.

The way West Brom play, they will be able to stop Spurs and I think the Baggies will edge what will probably be a very scrappy encounter.

Lawro's prediction:1-0

Lawro says: Liverpool's away form is the best in the Premier League and the other good news for Jurgen Klopp is that his problem up front is now that he has to pick from a lot of players who are coming back rather than the number of players he has out.

Fact: Liverpool have the 5th best away record in the league

Lawro says: The Reds have got real momentum at the moment. I am inclined to put Tottenham down in that category but Liverpool's is better and their confidence is sky-high at the moment.

Fact: Tottenham are unbeaten in 13 and have 11 points from their last 5 games. Liverpool have 10 points from the same period. The momentum is that they beat a nosediving Swansea 1-0 at home through a penalty while we drew with Chelsea.

West Brom v Tottenham

I have a feeling Tottenham's impressive unbeaten run, which has lasted since the opening day of the season, might be about to end.

The way West Brom play, they will be able to stop Spurs and I think the Baggies will edge what will probably be a very scrappy encounter.

Lawro's prediction:1-0
A shi t game that we end up losing? Twunt.

Thanks twunt, motivation sorted for this week.
Really important to get a strong mentality going and hold this unbeaten run as long as possible. Statements like that give you all the incentive you need.

Lawro says: Liverpool's away form is the best in the Premier League and the other good news for Jurgen Klopp is that his problem up front is now that he has to pick from a lot of players who are coming back rather than the number of players he has out.

Fact: Liverpool have the 5th best away record in the league

Lawro says: The Reds have got real momentum at the moment. I am inclined to put Tottenham down in that category but Liverpool's is better and their confidence is sky-high at the moment.

Fact: Tottenham are unbeaten in 13 and have 11 points from their last 5 games. Liverpool have 10 points from the same period. The momentum is that they beat a nosediving Swansea 1-0 at home through a penalty while we drew with Chel53a.

He's a joke. I know that the footballing world hates him but does anyone know if even Liverpool fans look at him and say 'what a twunt'. I'm guessing however that they say 'Smart bloke that Lawro like'.

He's a joke. I know that the footballing world hates him but does anyone know if even Liverpool fans look at him and say 'what a twunt'. I'm guessing however that they say 'Smart bloke that Lawro like'.

he was the best defender in the world once

They hate him too. He probably disrespected them once on MOTD.

.... I do think [Saudi Sportswashing Machine] are capable of getting something against Tottenham, though.

Some Spurs fans have been getting a bit excited about their title hopes but they are getting carried away a bit there.

Mauricio Pochettino's side have been unbeaten for 14 league games and have had some impressive wins, but they have also drawn a lot of matches.

Lawro's prediction: 1-1

Mumford & Sons' prediction: 3-1

Twunt !

On Liverpool:

They have found it difficult to break down teams who come to Anfield to defend and you just know that West Brom will be well organised, although, on this occasion, I don't think it will be enough.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

He is such a twunt!!

On Liverpool:

They have found it difficult to break down teams who come to Anfield to defend and you just know that West Brom will be well organised, although, on this occasion, I don't think it will be enough.

He is such a twunt!!
2-0 based on what? Their excellent performances at Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Sion?

On Liverpool:

He is such a twunt!!

That is a classic Lawro.

"West Brom are a hard team to beat. And with Sturridge out injured, I can't see where Liverpool will get a goal . 5-0."

That is a classic Lawro.

"West Brom are a hard team to beat. And with Sturridge out injured, I can't see where Liverpool will get a goal . 5-0."

Exactly, general formula

- Pool always wins, except when against top 2-3, then draw
- Sky four vs. anyone else = 2-0
- Sky 4 against each other = draw

Use some perceived view of team to make comments with, no matter if that team has stopped playing like that 5 years ago ..

Absolute drivel ...

Remember Lawro would have his house torched if he did not say nice things about Pool.
So dont expect impartiality!

.... I do think [Saudi Sportswashing Machine] are capable of getting something against Tottenham, though.

Some Spurs fans have been getting a bit excited about their title hopes but they are getting carried away a bit there.

Mauricio Pochettino's side have been unbeaten for 14 league games and have had some impressive wins, but they have also drawn a lot of matches.

Lawro's prediction: 1-1

Mumford & Sons' prediction: 3-1

Twunt !

Is he actually payed for doing this horse brick, or has he been crying long enough to just do it for "charity"???
I''m lost for words, the twunt never stop surprising me in a very bad way...

Back