• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Last Man Standing 2012/13 - Game 3

tester table added to the OP

actually might as well chuck it here as it's top of the page :

ybTc2.png

(i need to get out more)

Yeah, I felt it would be a bit overkill to go for the reigning sugardaddy champions against a newly promoted side.

Yeah I saw the opening day as one that often chucks out some odd results so went for what I saw as the safest bet over the other top 6 sides.

Kudos to those who went with Fulham though - nice one

Surely it's better to use teams on (possible) bankers no? Rather use up City home to Southampton then away v United.

City should win more of their fixtures, therefore they are a safer bet.

Whilst betting lets say.. swansea will be a risk, because they are likely to lose.

As the game goes on, still having teams like city to bet on means you'll have a 'safer' option to play.

Surely it's better to use teams on (possible) bankers no? Rather use up City home to Southampton then away v United.

I have no idea how long this will run, but a mid table team at home to relegation fodder is a good bet, especially when you include the rule about picking opponents only once as well.

I looked at Fulham, West Ham and West Brom as possible winners as well, but for me the only result I'm sure about this weekend is a City win, so it is the only safe option IMO. It's hard to gauge how teams are going to perform early on especially as a large number had new managers, so I just went safe, and will save Swansea etc when they are home and against the teams that start poorly. If I get that far of course. Provided City win today, I will most probably pick one of United, Chelsea or Spurs next weekend.

Back