• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lallana

mattls

Stephane Dalmat
The more i see of this guy the more i think he's made for Spurs. Right now we have too many simliar players in midfield and not enough creativity and i think he could bring that. I think when Baldini made the summer transfers he missed out buying that 'creative' midfield player that we've never replaced since Modric left. Moutinho was the one that got away for me, he was perfect but we need to fill that void

I think with him and Eriksen in the same team we could create alot more.

I'd personally sell Sigg and Chadli and money for Lallana as right now we have players warming the bench that dont fit into the set up and we can shift in exchange deals.

Lallana would come at a higher price cause he's british but cash and exchange would be better but watch this space he'll move this summer.

missed the boat on this one im afraid.

massively agree though...this is one englishman who is the real deal, bags of talent...what a player him and Shaw, very jealous of Southampton for having those two, dont be suprised if Man utd go all in for Lallana this summer.

We have eriksen & lamela of similar ilk...if we can get their talent to manifest itself on the pitch.

I would love it if we bought him. One of the classiest player in the league. Great balance,and two footed,and a yiddo by all accounts.

The more i see of this guy the more i think he's made for Spurs. Right now we have too many simliar players in midfield and not enough creativity and i think he could bring that. I think when Baldini made the summer transfers he missed out buying that 'creative' midfield player that we've never replaced since Modric left. Moutinho was the one that got away for me, he was perfect but we need to fill that void

I'd personally sell Sigg and Chadli and money for Lallana as right now we have players warming the bench that dont fit into the set up and we can shift in exchange deals.

Lallana would come at a higher price cause he's british but cash and exchange would be better but watch this space he'll move this summer.

He's great, isn't he? I'd have him in a heartbeat but his valuation must have jumped from the sublime to the ridiculous scale at this stage.
20mil? More? Who farkin' knows any more.

I still think he'd be the sort of player who would flop out of Southampton, a club he loves and has been at since he was young. I don't know what makes me think this, I just do. Then again, he's looked alright for England, but that's different.

I also think Le Tiss would have been the same if he had left Southampton. Just don't think he'd have been AS good.

I still think he'd be the sort of player who would flop out of Southampton, a club he loves and has been at since he was young. I don't know what makes me think this, I just do. Then again, he's looked alright for England, but that's different.

I also think Le Tiss would have been the same if he had left Southampton. Just don't think he'd have been AS good.

I can't agree,the guy just has the balance on the ball that is the hallmark of a quality player. Others have said he is slow,so what,he glides past players.

I can't agree,the guy just has the balance on the ball that is the hallmark of a quality player. Others have said he is slow,so what,he glides past players.

Well I guess we'll see what happens when he eventually leaves Southampton. He's so good that he's just got to leave them soon, right?

Seen him a bit cos we get the saint on the local leagues. He has worked his way up the leagues from league 1. I think maybe if we give some of our youngsters the chance we could do similar. Good on Southampton for doing it the right way. If the was a quota system i feel we would get a lot more English players especially the skilful ones coming through.

As for Lallana I do not feel he is any better then what we have and I feel that what we really need is an out and out play maker, he is to similar to siggy and paulinho.

eriksen not creative enough for you?

edit:- or lamela?

jeez how I wish siggy was similar to Lallana.

now taking into account that as spurs fans we can be over-critical or over hype our own players....

is there really many out there that are going to compare the two? maybe we havent coached the best out of siggy but there is no way he is fit to lace Lallana's boots at the moment.

jeez how I wish siggy was similar to Lallana.

now taking into account that as spurs fans we can be over-critical or over hype our own players....

is there really many out there that are going to compare the two? maybe we havent coached the best out of siggy but there is no way he is fit to lace Lallana's boots at the moment.

I am of the opinion that he is similar in style to siggy and not the sort of player we need to take us forward, he is a tidy player in the Kevin Nolan mould and that is not a bad thing but while i do not dislike him i would not buy him.

That said I would like to see a change in our squad because I do not rate our midfield and feel we have to many players of an average quality. I wont be distraught if we sign him but I would not be happy either.

Decent English players are so scarce and overpriced these days, we just can't be in the market for them.

We'll just have to coach Pritchard or Ceballos into our own version.

How I wish we actually played creative players I love Eriksen think he is a great player who plays the way we should play. Tell you what if we get rid of Dembele yeah I will allow us to sign Lallana.

Sounds like the perfect deal to me. Get rid of Dembele +
Get Lallana +

Decent English players are so scarce and overpriced these days, we just can't be in the market for them.

We'll just have to coach Pritchard or Ceballos into our own version.

Onomah. To be honest I always felt Mason could have been our version,just never happened.

Back