• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker

Alternatively, Kane could be to Tottenham what Shearer was to Saudi Sportswashing Machine who rejected the biggest and most successful team in the country to play for his boyhood club. Even more so if he were able to win just one title with us.

As I said earlier, bottom line I think we are guaranteed to have him for the next 2 years then we will see how things lie. At the very least if stays without us winning a title he would need to be on £200K plus a week and even that would be no guarantee

:eek:

Alternatively, Kane could be to Tottenham what Shearer was to Saudi Sportswashing Machine who rejected the biggest and most successful team in the country to play for his boyhood club. Even more so if he were able to win just one title with us.

As I said earlier, bottom line I think we are guaranteed to have him for the next 2 years then we will see how things lie. At the very least if stays without us winning a title he would need to be on £200K plus a week and even that would be no guarantee

Maybe :cool:

Kyle to City seems to have gone very quiet. I wonder if it will actually happen.
Well transfers, especially when it comes to dealing with Levy can be drawn out for sometime and there is only so much the media can drag out daily even by their standards. Think this is far from over until City actually sign someone else, and Im not including Alves in that....

Thats not a bad shout actually. Would take that if we still get around the 50m mark for him....

It's kind of like Modric then. We stand firm (against Chelsea's then approach) and keep face, then a year later there's a deal (with Madrid) that suits all parties

Deadline day......We will sell for 50 mill but not have enough time left to spend the money on anyone decent

There's no point with a player with 4 years left on his contract. You only sell like that if their price will go down significantly by not selling.

Deadline day......We will sell for 50 mill but not have enough time left to spend the money on anyone decent

Agreed. But he will not be match fit. Depressed and frustrated by the whole process. And Pep will have to rebuild his confidence again. A Levy classic.

Agreed. But he will not be match fit. Depressed and frustrated by the whole process. And Pep will have to rebuild his confidence again. A Levy classic.

Disagree. He's generally a good egg who will get his head down and be a pro. Being back with the squad and away from his agent will hopefully defuse anything that happened in the spring

Disagree. He's generally a good egg who will get his head down and be a pro. Being back with the squad and away from his agent will hopefully defuse anything that happened in the spring

He is a quality professional who will keep himself in top condition I'm sure

And I'm still far from convinced by the gutter press rumours

I am not sure how easy it is to defuse a massive pay rise.

Back