• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker-Peters

Tottenham are unwilling to let right-back Kyle Walker-Peters, 22, leave on a season-long loan after enquiries by Crystal Palace, Brighton and RB Leipzig. (Sun)

Hope that's not true otherwise it's KWP Aurier and Foyth as our rb options for the season

Hope that's not true otherwise it's KWP Aurier and Foyth as our rb options for the season
I think that’s the case anyway.

I’ve convinced myself Foyth is going to be a revelation there and we can afford to flog Aurier to help towards funding other areas!

Is interesting that when KWP played in the prem he got MOTM awards

He made a maid take against Barcelona away and was suddenly deemed to be awful ...

And then his reputation has deteriorated

A lot has been said that Poch hasn’t played him when he had opportunities which is true. And maybe Poch doesn’t rate him, who knows...

But the lad is not a poor player IMO. He needs games. He had a solid game vs Juventus. He was woefully exposed by midfield vs Man United but their best attacks came down his side (could be that their best outlet was James)
Let’s judge him after pre season as it’s clear we don’t want to off load him currently

He made a maid take against Barcelona away and was suddenly deemed to be awful ...

A lot has been said that Poch hasn’t played him when he had opportunities which is true. And maybe Poch doesn’t rate him, who knows...

But the lad is not a poor player IMO. He needs games. He had a solid game vs Juventus. He was woefully exposed by midfield vs Man United but their best attacks came down his side (could be that their best outlet was James)
Let’s judge him after pre season as it’s clear we don’t want to off load him currently
I think the correlation so far with KWP is that he looks good against poor sides and poor against good sides. Any wide player with a bit of physicality seems to cause him problems

Last edited:

SilentNaughtyDiscus-small.gif

I think the correlation so far with KWP is that he looks good against poor sides and poor against good sides. Any wide player with a bit of physicality seems to cause him problems

That’s not unusual with a kid though and he still is with his lack of experience

Can you give me some examples though as I hardly remember him playing other than Saudi Sportswashing Machine away twice and Barca

I dont think anyone held the slip against him

But he looked poor in the PL a couple of times and in the League cup as well.

He did have MOM performances as well as you say.

No body knows the real level he is at on here.

I dont think anyone held the slip against him

But he looked poor in the PL a couple of times and in the League cup as well.

He did have MOM performances as well as you say.

No body knows the real level he is at on here.

I can’t remember him starting in the league other than Saudi Sportswashing Machine away

I seem to remember him playing LB one game

I can’t remember him starting in the league other than Saudi Sportswashing Machine away

I seem to remember him playing LB one game

Southampton away, he was woeful.

Played poorly against West Ham and Palace in Cups as well.

*Edit - Everton as well and was average.

9 appearances
7 wins
1 defeat
5 assists

Played vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine away twice
Sub appearance vs Leicester
Played vs Bournemouth at Wembley and got the hat trick of assists
Can’t find out anymore but clearly there are others

Southampton away, he was woeful.

Played poorly against West Ham and Palace in Cups as well.

I never judge a player in cup games now as we change the team so much

In fact Toby was shocking in one of those games and we know how good he can be

Southampton away was the game we should have gone in 3 up and were wasteful

Second half was the game where rose let it go through is legs wasn’t it and the worldie free kick after Walker Peters flattened their player

I never judge a player in cup games now as we change the team so much

In fact Toby was shocking in one of those games and we know how good he can be

Southampton away was the game we should have gone in 3 up and were wasteful

Second half was the game where rose let it go through is legs wasn’t it and the worldie free kick after Walker Peters flattened their player

Imagine if KWP did that ridiculous dummy that Rose did in that game, inexplicably guessing that no one was behind him in an incredibly dangerous position. He thought he could do one of those dummy’s he does and then turn and race away on his left foot. If KWP did that we would never hear the end of it.

Or Sanchez against the goons at wembley when all was needed was a simple forward header, instead he somehow contrived to do an ultra downward header that presented the ball to lacazette to simply free ramsey for a one v one with lloris.

There were many other horror shows from many players during that horrendous run in, yet I dont see the focus on those individual calamities.....

Back