• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Naughton ***official sold to Swansea***

Re: The Official Kyle Naughton Thead

Kyle Naughton has his red card appeal dismissed

Tottenham Hotspur’s Kyle Naughton has had his red card appeal dismissed by an Independent Regulatory Commission hearing on Tuesday.

Naughton was dismissed for denying a goal scoring opportunity in the Premier League fixture between Tottenham Hotspur and Stoke City on Sunday 9 November 2014.

Naughton will serve a two match suspension with immediate effect as it was his second dismissal of the season.

http://www.thefa.com//news/governance/2014/nov/kyle-naughton-appeal-dismissed

Kyle Naughton has his red card appeal dismissed

Tottenham Hotspur’s Kyle Naughton has had his red card appeal dismissed by an Independent Regulatory Commission hearing on Tuesday.

Naughton was dismissed for denying a goal scoring opportunity in the Premier League fixture between Tottenham Hotspur and Stoke City on Sunday 9 November 2014.

Naughton will serve a two match suspension with immediate effect as it was his second dismissal of the season.

http://www.thefa.com//news/governance/2014/nov/kyle-naughton-appeal-dismissed

Figures

Ridiculous.

Was the red card actually viewed? He wasn't last man, it wasn't a clear goalscoring opportunity and it wasn't malicious.

Strange that we appealed this one, but not Naughton's first one, or Fazio's red. We would have had better cases there in my opinion.

I don't have a problem with this red card. Moses had a clear run towards. 50/50 red/yellow, but not a wrong decision as I see it.

I thought there was somebody in a central position getting back?.... Mind you perhaps there was and it was Fazio and the adjudicators have simply seen how slow he is! :ross:

Strange that we appealed this one, but not Naughton's first one, or Fazio's red. We would have had better cases there in my opinion.

I don't have a problem with this red card. Moses had a clear run towards. 50/50 red/yellow, but not a wrong decision as I see it.

Agreed

Moses was excellent because he was given the space to get on his strong side without challenge.

To defend against moses you need a RB who is ready to be in position to just run with him into the corner flag - that's all.

The way we're playing even I could be getting in behind the defence and getting a cross over before Naughton can reach me!

Poch needs to stop thinking that he's the best manager in the world emplaying a bleeding edge philosophy .... or is this his shop window moment too ?

Moses wasn't 'excellent' on Sunday. He caused us trouble but he wasn't tearing Naughton to shreds like you imply. Yes he was good but Naughton was also decent. In fact I go as far to say he was our best player despite getting sent off.

Moses wasn't 'excellent' on Sunday. He caused us trouble but he wasn't tearing Naughton to shreds like you imply. Yes he was good but Naughton was also decent. In fact I go as far to say he was our best player despite getting sent off.
You misread my post.

Agreed a fee with Swansea. £5,000,000.

Bite their hands off! A bit of their arms and shoulders as well!

It will be good for both Kyle and Spurs. He will never be a first choice with us. He provides decent cover, but he deserves the chance elsewhere now.

It will be good for both Kyle and Spurs. He will never be a first choice with us. He provides decent cover, but he deserves the chance elsewhere now.

Yedlin in and Naughton out. He did well for us. I'd wish him well if he goes.

Bite their hands off? In today's market that isnt an amazing fee, its about right.

He's a decent proven PL standard RB....

That's a good deal for Swansea there. I think he's very decent. He learned a lot from last season

He is a better player then some fans give him credit for, I wish him well if he goes.

Decent player, we probably could have got a bit more for him, but its obvious we need to offload, and he wants out .. good call to take the money.

He'll push on as the main man if he gets that role. Good luck to him. Always put a shift in even if quite often he was the weak link.

I like Naughton - good player.

Any news about the suggestion they are pushing for Carroll as a double deal?

Back