• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kiwis love the gays

I'm living in Australia now. Considering the issues of racism in the very recent past, I'm actually finding that people of all race, colour and religion integrate very well. I haven't experienced any racism personally or witnessed it.

One thing Australia does very well is separate church and state. They are a deeply religious country but in general this doesn't reflect on their parliament.

So basically, I don't know what the fudge Julia is talking about! I agree with her stance that immigrants must integrate with the countries way of life, not the other way round. But I think it must have been an even slower day than normal in the Australian House.

Now lets get this thread back on topic please, check out this awesomeness.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobil...s-sing-spectators-gay-marriage_n_3100992.html

Lesbian rugby scrum videos in The Vice Den please...

Love this if true, wish the people in charge of this country had her balls and courage

Prime Minister Julia Gillard- Australia:

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:

'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT.. Take It Or Leave It.
I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society .... Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in GHod. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If GHod offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because GHod is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.' 'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Err, Julia Gillard is an avowed athiest. 'Our GHod.' Are you sure of these quotes? Makes me think this 'speech' is bogus. I have never heard her speak about minorities in these terms before.

Last edited:
Err, Julia Gillard is an avowed athiest. 'Our GHod.' Are you sure of these quotes? Makes me think this 'speech' is bogus. I have never heard her speak about minorities in these terms before.

See above a few posts.

It's false, and was also atributed to John Howard, her predecessor.

What is your general take on immigration, Roy?

I love the thought of you in front of your laptop, trousers down trying to get a reaction from me or anyone else for that matter!!

I will answer you though. It is a great thing I love it and only wish we could see more migrants in our beautiful country. Yours?

I find it bizarre that you have a thought of me with my trousers down.

Immigration needs to be carefully controlled, imv

It's one of those things that thickies racists patriots see on facebook and immediately accept at face value before emailing it to their friends on 23rd April.

I find it bizarre that you have a thought of me with my trousers down.

Were you watching this again ??

MV5BMTY3ODg4OTU3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjI1Nzg4._V1_SY317_CR3,0,214,317_.jpg

Thanks to Dawaxman for bringing this to my attention :D

[video=youtube;gl8oKO7BAuU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl8oKO7BAuU[/video]

Love this: "it's fantastic for the people it affects, but for the rest of us, life will go on."

Back