• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

BUWEkBgIYAAOvff.jpg

Lamela or Bale?

Nice shirt. Will just buy the shirt for my little lad as the shorts and socks are the same as the home, except for the trim colour.

UA kits have a been great this time around IMO.

meh. they should have had the turquoise logo on the dark shirt. then free up the white shirt to have a dark blue logo to match the club badge.

I normally buy a shirt with no name or number, but I would like to just have a number on the back this time.

Anyone know of an online way of doing this, or do I have to venture into the club shop on matchdays (GHod help me) and ask for just the number, I expect I would have to pay the full price of name and number.. yes!?

I normally buy a shirt with no name or number, but I would like to just have a number on the back this time.

Anyone know of an online way of doing this, or do I have to venture into the club shop on matchdays (GHod help me) and ask for just the number, I expect I would have to pay the full price of name and number.. yes!?

Looks like name and number is £15 from club, no options.
Could order it online?

You can probably do it at a JJB, although does that exist anymore!?

I believe a few seasons ago the club moved to a unique lettering system in order to prevent sports shops accurately printing names on shirts without paying the club to get the official number/letter sets, so I don't know how easy/accurate that would be. And yes JJB went a few years back!

Hopped online and bought the third shirt last night. Free shipping to the US with my international one hotspur lilywhite membership. Not bad at all, I say...not bad at all. Looking forward to the package in the mail!

Back