• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

In response to 1882, I think the one AVB first had for us when he signed must have been a one off.

If you have seen the most recent photo of AVB, Daniel Levy & Adam Richman(Man Vs Food) guy, his white polo only has the Under Armour sign.

has anyone purchased the training jackets? I'm wondering about 1/2 zip one. I've always been a large but these look to be running smaller than the jerseys. cheers.

The half-zip is a 'snugger' fit...I'd go a size up if you like a bit of room...all the UA stuff is LONG though...I like the half zip a lot, and was wondering if anyone could confirm whether the training jacket carries the same 'snug' proportions?

manchester-city-third-shirt.jpg

Having seen our kits up close, quite happy.

Decent kits, training gear is quite nice as well, even the keeper kit is decent (never seen a keeper kit I wanted, the home one this year is tempting).

The half-zip is a 'snugger' fit...I'd go a size up if you like a bit of room...all the UA stuff is LONG though...I like the half zip a lot, and was wondering if anyone could confirm whether the training jacket carries the same 'snug' proportions?

Thanks thfcsteff. you've been a good friend on GG to me. cheers. ps I already ordered the L to get the free shipping - i might have to lose a few pounds then. I just wanted to know what I was in for.

Got my away strip with VDV on the back. Absolutely delighted with it, may get the home with King on the back too!

Just as a heads up:

Tony Parks - "Gareth Bale wants to lose the no 3 shirt. Doesn't want no. 9 it was just the only number free on tour. All will be revealed"

That is a super bricky top. i love that so damn much.

arghhhhhhh why cant we have nice kits.

Totally unrelated to Spurs, but related to numbers... but I noticed Jack Cork has the #13 for Team GB... I seem to remember that's the same number his Dad (Alan - for you young whipper-snappers) used to wear for Wimbleydon... nice touch I thought. That is all. N'night!

Back