• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Which kit do we wear for Saudi Sportswashing Machine away?

Gabriel-Obertan-007.jpg

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Shola+Ameobi+Saudi Sportswashing Machine+United+v+Sunderland+tjKbuvpQh3Zl.jpg

I think the whole change kit thing is overdone. Look at the two Saudi Sportswashing Machine games above, I see no reason why we can't play in all white v Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Still, ridiculous that out third isnt yellow or sky blue, seems a pointless colour scheme.

Gabriel-Obertan-007.jpg

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Shola+Ameobi+Saudi Sportswashing Machine+United+v+Sunderland+tjKbuvpQh3Zl.jpg

I think the whole change kit thing is overdone. Look at the two Saudi Sportswashing Machine games above, I see no reason why we can't play in all white v Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Still, ridiculous that out third isnt yellow or sky blue, seems a pointless colour scheme.

http://www.just-football.com/soccer-blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Saudi Sportswashing Machine-Home-12-13.jpg

Attachments

• Saudi Sportswashing Machine-Home-12-13.jpg
    Saudi Sportswashing Machine-Home-12-13.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 4
If it is possible, I would urge people to try the new shirts on first before they get any names, numbers or badges printed on them.

My weight stays pretty stable, but I managed to wear the old XL shirt over a number of layers (which was great in the depths of winter). The new XL shirt fits comfortably over a vest, but it is a "tad" tight over a few layers. The XXL made it look as though I was wearing a dress!!

I also found that the white home shirt was more "forgiving" than the blue away shirt.

I therefore got a white XL home shirt with "Perryman - 6" on the back of it!

Managed to get into a Medium in the new shirts rather comfortably, self esteem rocketed as I was a bit of a fat git ! hated those Kappa shirts!

Went on the online store and they have these numbers listed:

1 Gomes
3 Rose
4 Kaboul
5 Vertonghen
6 Huddlestone
7 Lennon
8 Parker
10 VDV
11 Bale
13 Gallas
14 Modric