• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Parker looks like a retread, Why are we portraying him as some hard man never say die attitude.

It's stupid.

Parker looks like a retread, Why are we portraying him as some hard man never say die attitude.

It's stupid.

50's THROWBACK retread... please! As 'shame of the family' he'd have been locked in the cellar for 40 years and not let out until the 90's... don't question it!

Best part is Modric and Van Der Vaart are not even in the middle.

Then we have Parker at the front scaring away potential customers.

All kits

mhss12.jpg

mhgk12.jpg

mass12.jpg

magk12.jpg

Attachments

• magk12.jpg
    magk12.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 15
  • mass12.jpg
    mass12.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 13
  • mhgk12.jpg
    mhgk12.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 12
  • mhss12.jpg
    mhss12.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
they really are beautiful kits, even the keeper ones

all hail Under Armour, triffic job =D>

So, call mr Dr Thickie, but can I bowl up to the Spurs shop in Enfield and grab an away shirt tomorrow or is it only at the lane club shop or online?

Should we read anything in to that, other than "we need someone to fill Jenas' place in the photo line-up lads, who's in?".

Should we read anything in to that, other than "we need someone to fill Jenas' place in the photo line-up lads, who's in?".

I've no idea. Maybe they just called in any player who was available on the shoot date? Maybe they were just being inclusive (not a bad idea to give some of the development squad the feeling of belonging)?

Possibly, though Ceballos has been a bit shrouded in mystery since he arrived to us, he seems to be on a slightly different course to the rest of the academy. I was interested to see what he would be doing this year and Coulibaly also, seeing as he can officially play for us this season. It'll be interesting to see if they are still listed as academy players this season or moved to young pros already.

Back