• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

It's traditionally White and Purple..

Oh yeah traditionally but throughout the 00's they had many shirts with black instead. Last few years they've gone with purple/gold (which I think looks a lot better), but seems they've gone back to black.

Oh yeah traditionally but throughout the 00's they had many shirts with black instead. Last few years they've gone with purple/gold (which I think looks a lot better), but seems they've gone back to black.

If you look closely it's a sort of dark blue. I had to change my colour settings on my PC before I could see though. I suppose it is like when we had yellow on our home shirt a few years back, yellow is one of our colours (away kits over the years) but on a home shirt? hmmm.

This'll do me...

real-madrid-12-13-adidas-home-football-shirt-leaked-b.jpg

And me.

I had a couple of black trimmed Madrid kits in the mid 00's, it is slightly off though. TBH their shirt colour should be just plain white, same as us, that's what they traditionally are.

Can't understand why so many on here like Umbro. Nothing special about any of their kits. The England kits barely change from year to year.

when will kit manufacturers stop ****ing about with classic designs and be brave... make a classic, simple kit, and how about this; KEEP IT FOR 3-5 years!!

The loyalty that gesture would show to the fans would most probably result in nearly EVERY fan buying it over that period of time, rather than the (insert percentage here) that would normally buy one, then feel cheated when it's changed the following year and so don't bother for a while... and for the argument of 'Parents buy them for their kids' if they keep the same kit, then kids GROW... they'll need another one ANYWAY... changing the design isn't why kids nag their parents for a 'new kit' ...it's 'cos they don't fit the old one!

Mind you, what do I know... that probably accounts for 50% of the club shop revenue... but surely those who wouldn't normally buy a kit, would be tempted if they knew it would be the same kit for a much longer period of time... imagine; SPURS SIGN 5 YEAR SAME KIT DEAL WITH UNDER ARMOUR!!

IT WOULD REVOLUTIONISE FOOTBALL

(WHY AM I STILL SHOUTING?)

when will kit manufacturers stop ****ing about with classic designs and be brave... make a classic, simple kit, and how about this; KEEP IT FOR 3-5 years!!

The loyalty that gesture would show to the fans would most probably result in nearly EVERY fan buying it over that period of time, rather than the (insert percentage here) that would normally buy one, then feel cheated when it's changed the following year and so don't bother for a while... and for the argument of 'Parents buy them for their kids' if they keep the same kit, then kids GROW... they'll need another one ANYWAY... changing the design isn't why kids nag their parents for a 'new kit' ...it's 'cos they don't fit the old one!

Mind you, what do I know... that probably accounts for 50% of the club shop revenue... but surely those who wouldn't normally buy a kit, would be tempted if they knew it would be the same kit for a much longer period of time... imagine; SPURS SIGN 5 YEAR SAME KIT DEAL WITH UNDER ARMOUR!!

IT WOULD REVOLUTIONISE FOOTBALL

(WHY AM I STILL SHOUTING?)

Where would Under Armour make their money after the first year?

I don't care if we change our kit every year. No one makes me buy it - I enjoying buying them and buy one each season as a bit of a souvenir, hoping to one day look back on my 2010/11 Ledley King kit and say "I remember wearing this at the Bernabeu".

If a new kit each season gives the club a bit more money, then who cares. If you don't agree, don't buy it.

I don't care if we change our kit every year. No one makes me buy it - I enjoying buying them and buy one each season as a bit of a souvenir, hoping to one day look back on my 2010/11 Ledley King kit and say "I remember wearing this at the Bernabeu".

If a new kit each season gives the club a bit more money, then who cares. If you don't agree, don't buy it.

this

Where would Under Armour make their money after the first year?

ua get 0% from kit sales, spurs get 100%, first deal of its kind. was reported widely around the time the deal was announced

edit: seems this was my first post, been lurking forever and forgot i had signed up

ua get 0% from kit sales, spurs get 100%, first deal of its kind. was reported widely around the time the deal was announced

edit: seems this was my first post, been lurking forever and forgot i had signed up

Well, it was a belter!

Welcome.

elder_scrolls_v_skyrim_dovahkiin_bebe_dest01-500x281.jpg

My, you've grown fast.

We're basically walking billboards for UA (and to some extent THFC) by wearing the kits.

Also, I haven't seen any mention about the technology that will be in the shirt, such as performance monitoring and data collection.

Well in that case, where would Spurs make their money after the first year :)

Um, ?ú3.50 for a Programme and around the same for a beer in the Park Lane is a start!!!

Personally, I think its nice to wear a nce new shirt every season.

My current shirt I wear to games shall I say, looks somewhat fooked.

Must have been washed a good 30+ times. I don't think they are made to last anyway.

BTW no names on mine, just like having number of player I like.

Back