• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

new-zealand-12-13-nike-away-football-shirt-d.jpg

Amazing kit

Of course, the NZ football team are the "All Whites", so this must be their change strip.

I still fail to see what's wrong with these as a Home/Away/3rd/Europe offering....

balls!! won't let me upload... mind you, just 'cos something's invisible, don't mean it's not there!! (Exhibit A; J.Jenas!!!!)

In a nutshell;
H: Plain White Top - Navy Shorts - White/Navy Socks (or 'stockings for the old school amongst you!)
A: Plain Navy Top - White Shorts - Navy/White Socks
3rd: ALL YELLOW
Europe: ALL WHITE

...just use you're mind's eye... you know what style of kit i'm on about... late1960's - mid1970's era...
keep it simple in the kit, and simple on the pitch.

Last edited:
i think thats just SportDirect being too lazy to update the picture tbh

That would be a total tinkletake! I considered this but thought that surely they wouldn't show a picture of one shirt and then send you a different one - almost every shirt would be sent for a refund. But then thinking about who owns Sport Direct, they might bloody do this!

That would be a total tinkletake! I considered this but thought that surely they wouldn't show a picture of one shirt and then send you a different one - almost every shirt would be sent for a refund. But then thinking about who owns Sport Direct, they might bloody do this!

You ever tried returning something to those scumbags. It's so convoluted, they rely on people not bothering

Don't these nerds that do pointless kit mock ups not realise that next years kit wont have this season's sponsor on it?

Does the Autonomy deal run out for next season? or will we just see another one of their developments on the kit you reckon?

Back