• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Villa and City I agree with are fine arse kits......just dont want to see City's again!!!!!!

Would love Spurs to have one like that....nothing worse than zig zags and swooshes. Reminds me of those mirrors you can get in IKEA, that are wiggly, like a wavy shape.

Ooooh, what a good designer you are, you changed the shape in the only way possible....even though it looks brick. I imagine these kit designers sitting there with a white shirt (thats MEANT to be white), thinking....."how can I make it not white..? I know, a random stripe!"

Bra-f#cking-vo!!!

Same here.

Call me a traitor, but a few days ago I ordered a knock-off version of the away shirt from here:
http://www.thefootballshirt.com/products/2011-2012-holland-away-football-shirt

I exercise a lot and get through a ton of sports kit, so for the first time ever have started buying other nations kits (also ordered the old Brazil away kit).

Still couldn't wear another club teams shirt though.

I do the same, got Crotia's shirt from 2006 (bought as a souvenir when i visited the country for NYE) and Brazil shirt from the same year. Was gonna get the Holland away shirt after seeing it a few weeks ago on Football Shirt Culture website... Very stylish. May get VDV on the back too?

I play alot of 5aside so like a variety of footy shirts. Although would never buy another English club shirt. Spurs only

Why should I? You'd have nothing to post about, and lets face it, if your'e not obsessing with me.....then what are you doing?

401160_2658940917370_1371312192_32494117_1564541380_n.jpg

I quite like this. Reminds me of one of my favourite guitars, a Danelectro '59

I think UA will be better than all of them! This is their chance to make an inroad into the european market, so they're hopefully not going to ruin it with a substandard product.

Let's hope so.

Besides, they offered Spurs the best overall deal. And that's what really matters.

Let's hope so.

Besides, they offered Spurs the best overall deal. And that's what really matters.

Absolutely. With the kits, I've always found the training gear much nicer in any case. There are a lot of very important decisions having to be made soon.

1. New stadium sponsor/naming rights;
2. New shirt sponsor;
3. Managerial announcement.

Levy must have his plate full!

I think UA will be better than all of them! This is their chance to make an inroad into the european market, so they're hopefully not going to ruin it with a substandard product.
To be fair, I don't think any company makes substandard products intentionally. I just don't think UA are capable of making great kits judging from what I've seen

As most of you know, i have no life and i enjoy making mocks of our potential kits. Both of them are based on this season's UA designs...

home:

mockhome.jpg

away:

mockaway.jpg

Back