• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Disagree tbh, out very first kit was an all red top with white shorts and red socks, and all away kits and third kits etc etc.

Sorry, so every shirt you've ever worn, except the shirt that made you look like scummers :D

Away kits don't count.

I have one reservation about the away shirt. And it is a major reservation.

The mock up that we saw a few weeks ago showed a chevron motif on the back of the shirt. Looks horrible, IMO. And, sadly, I can spy the beginnings of that motif in these leaked pics, on the players' shoulders. So it seems as though the mock up was accurate.

Such a shame. Would truly have been a thing of beauty if the designers had just left it plain navy blue all over. Why do they have to dingdong around with what is otherwise a classic design?

Perhaps the grey isn't really grey - maybe it's reflective piping, to enhance visibility in the dark and fog. And if it isn't, then it should be. Says me.

No Luka or Ledley in the pics is telling...

Love the fact they are aggressive, bring -it-on poses from the players.
But yeah, why is that idiot posing in them too? At the very least you take a photo without you in it and post it instead.

Unsure about all white home, I guess we could easily use the navy shorts when needed.
Really want to buy a long sleeved white shirt this year, unfortunately this ones nothing special.

Last edited:
Who cares who models it? I remember Carrick modelling our early Puma kits and then fudging off to Man Utd.

Luka aint the most photogenic person mate !

Yeah but he is a big player for us and will sell more shirts. Bigger than having Kyle and Dawson (twice), great players both but more people would have bought Modric on the back of their shirts last year than those two combined.

Ledley no surprise I guess but it's still sad there is this uncertainty about him.

haha the pose by VDV is brillian but it does look like he is touching Bales and Dawsons ****s.

Yeah but he is a big player for us and will sell more shirts. Bigger than having Kyle and Dawson (twice), great players both but more people would have bought Modric on the back of their shirts last year than those two combined.

Ledley no surprise I guess but it's still sad there is this uncertainty about him.

That surprised me too. Especially over Lennon or Sandro..

That surprised me too. Especially over Lennon or Sandro..

May be dependent of which players want to do it and which players can also work well with a photographer. Daws is always one of our models

Mumorn: I'm only really interested from a transfer perspective

Back