• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Under Armour logo now on the official site. Puma logo even photoshopped out on Parker's shirt on the welcome banner.

one-hotspur-membership-2012-2013.jpg

GAH

Under Armour UK ‏@UnderArmourUK
.@UnderArmourUK is delighted to confirm that the new @SpursOfficial 2012/13 kits will be unveiled on Thursday 12th of July. #SpursNewArmour

The new season sees Tottenham Hotspur Football Club and Under Armour, the US- based leader in performance apparel, footwear and accessories, embark on a five-year global partnership agreement and technical sponsorship.

We are delighted to announce that our new Under Armour Tottenham Hotspur 2012-2013 home and away kits will be officially unveiled on Thursday, July 12, on tottenhamhotspur.com.

Fans will able to buy the new kits and training wear first, exclusively from tottenhamhotspur.com/shop from Friday, July 13, and in all Spurs Shops.

To celebrate the launch of our 2012-2013 kits, we are hosting a free fan event at White Hart Lane stadium on Saturday, July 14 with lots of activities for the whole family to enjoy.

Full details of this event will be revealed soon...

Front page splash too:

new-2012-2013-kit-teaser.jpg

Clearly the club feel that this launch is going to be managed as a high profile event amongst their fans.

To celebrate the launch of our 2012-2013 kits, we are hosting a free fan event at White Hart Lane stadium on Saturday, July 14 with lots of activities for the whole family to enjoy.

Full details of this event will be revealed soon...

I would bet that you are going to have a number of players expected to attend that event, and I would imagine this date ties in better with pre-season training. Makes good sense to me.

My lord, a kit before the season starts ?!?!?!?

Suggests to me that the problem was Puma, Puma and Puma.
Makes sense, no reason at all for the club to hold off bringing out a new shirt until the start of the season.

Last edited:
Although the kit is unveiled on the 12th, is that just players wearing it? Then it would still be a good month or even longer until it is available to buy?

Or am I getting that wrong?

Back