• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Mate...kit will be seen before then in LA...

Seeing as the Puma deal runs out before our friendlies start that means we have to have some kind of new kit before then. But maybe they will unveil the 2nd or 3rd kit and use the game in Baltimore to release the home shirt.

Seeing as the Puma deal runs out before our friendlies start that means we have to have some kind of new kit before then. But maybe they will unveil the 2nd or 3rd kit and use the game in Baltimore to release the home shirt.

Did we not play a friendly in a training kit last season or season before because our kit hadnt been revealed yet? Sure i remember that? May have been a Spurs IX game?

AswnVskCEAAkWGi.jpg:large

Been posted before but hope we just end up with something simple like this Hannover kit:

1269ut0.jpg

Been posted before but hope we just end up with something simple like this Hannover kit:

1269ut0.jpg

Too simple imo... all the design is the logo's, nothing on the shirt or shorts whatsoever? Naaaaa I want trim or some sort of design effort atleast. As for the "Miss World" sash kit, horrid!! Hoping thats a photoshop and still beleive the leaked graphics are what our kits will look like

Horrible. Possibly the worst looking Spurs kit I've ever seen.

It can't be the real one though, surely?

A lot of yanks on here were tossing themselves off over UnderArmour getting the contract, so let's see what they come up with.

If that is their offering, then...well, says it all really doesn't it?

Back