• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

No RED \o/

Wait a minute, available 10th August, seven days before the start of the season?

fainting-lady-o.gif

:ross:

The kits are fine.

Buy them if you want to, don't buy them if you don't want to.

What's important is how we play in them.

You are taking to much of a sensible line on this....

yep points are not awarded on kit design.......if they were Liverpool would have been fined 1m and docked 5 points with scudamore allowed to take a dump on the anfield pitch

Wow. Anyone would think you supported the bit on the top right of the shirt, not the bit in the middle. Jesus.

I think the idea of the light blue HP logo is that on the home kit, the logo is the colour of the away kit and vice versa

I think HP got just what they wanted. When you look at the shirt the first thing you see if that Huge Cyan Logo. If it was the same blue as the rest it might fade in a little.

The collar is just weird! really weird. I miss last seasons kits already. And straight to Blue socks!!! that tinkles me off. I dont mind All White, or White shirt Blue on the rest. But White / Blue / white is the most classy.

Back