• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

For marketing its an own goal

Most people are saying that it stands out too much since it's a different shade of blue to the logo, UA brand and details. People are noticing it, probably a good move I would think.

Looks better in that photo than in the previous ones as the light was off. As I get used to the logo colour i think I will really like this shirt.

I don't care whos in it. I`ll be the one wearing it.

I`m not buying these shirts though, Im not a derby county fan and this blue shirt looks so cheap its worth a fiver max.

fair do's....imagine creating a kit that everyone loved....impossible.

I get the whole derby county comparison though.......if we have to use hp colour scheme & logo what else could we do??

Most people are saying that it stands out too much since it's a different shade of blue to the logo, UA brand and details. People are noticing it, probably a good move I would think.

i think a big navy blue circle with HP on the inside would stand out just as well:-k ;)

BOqHThvCEAELzax.jpg

The kits are fine.

Buy them if you want to, don't buy them if you don't want to.

What's important is how we play in them.

The design of the HP logo is definitely a step up from Autonomy. Just a shame about the cyan colour on the home kit. It does seem these kits will be made from decent quality materials at least.

Back