• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

0b6s.jpg

:lol:

Puma were ok. The kit we had for the season we were in the Champions League is one of the best we've ever had.

But UA seemed to realise that it's the fans who care about kits and not the players. The competition I won, being flown from Sydney for the last minute of the season and the plans they have for this coming season. It's just a kit but they realise what football means to many of us.

what was the competition you won?

Drawn by reports the official site was wonky, I logged onto it for the first time this summer and see there's a box saying the new kit will be revealed this coming Monday. Has that been up for long?

If so, someone's done a great job keeping leaks to a minimum.

Drawn by reports the official site was wonky, I logged onto it for the first time this summer and see there's a box saying the new kit will be revealed this coming Monday. Has that been up for long?

If so, someone's done a great job keeping leaks to a minimum.
Few days, reported on page 127.

No idea why but this is their new logo:

hp_mb_logo_render.jpg

Sadly not. If you go to their website they haven't changed the logo. I did some more digging and found this:

UPDATE: Design Week reports that "there are no plans to implement the new logo. A spokesman for HP says, ‘The design system created with Moving Brands was the only aspect of this work that was approved. The logo was a working draft that did not get adopted by HP'."

http://www.creativereview.co.uk/cr-blog/2011/december/moving-brands-hp-logo

It would look flippin' cool on our shirts though.

What with the Paulinho picture at Hotspur Way, something tells me we may have a light blue kit for our second or third strip.

Someone on TFC:

"Right, new here but a massive spurs fan, but today i saw the home, away, training and keeper kits. as i cant post pictures as ill lose my job ill describe the kits as best i can. Home: White shirt, round neck with button detail appears to be grandad style collar, navy double striped detail. Same detail appears on the sleeves but with UA branding above. Navy Shorts (hurray). navy socks white double stripe detail. Sponsor logo on the shirt is light blue (it works, kind of...Hp as expected) Away is all capri blue, follows same template as last years away but with black detail on the collar, capri blue shorts and socks. (Away is my favourite). goalkeeper kit is bright orange.. as exciting as it gets. Training out on general sale monday btw!! is navy from the images i saw, not much made of the training as you can imagine. The release date of the kit is August, dont want to give the date as i've given way to much in my ramblings, all the above is true as you will see on the reveal monday."

He then followed it up confirming the photoshop image (the one with the I WILL scrawled on it) is what he/she saw and noted the following:

"Ha Ha Ha, i would love nothing more than to post them for you lot. But just can't Spurs are massive for the company i work for and they would chop my bits off. George has got the image for now. the only other info ill give is its out at spurs 10th of August.. and at all good sports retailers on the 17th of August. (some bad sports retailers may also stock the kit too)"

Back