• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Khan v Garcia

I could see it being a decent scrap as Floyd would want to toy with him. But Floyd is a monster qunt so I'd want Amir to win tbh. Never gonna happen though.

I could see it being a decent scrap as Floyd would want to toy with him. But Floyd is a monster qunt so I'd want Amir to win tbh. Never gonna happen though.

I would be all on Mayweather. Love his bravado and OTT confidence just purely because every time the man opens his mouth and says what will happen, it pretty much always goes how he says. He has the skills and talent to back up his words so his arrogance doesn't grate on me like it would coming from other boxers.

Its a little bit like with Haye tbh. Lots of people don't like him because he talks too much but generally, the Klitschko fight excepted, he has backed it up every single time. Thats why I like him and its exactly like but on a bigger scale, why I like Mayweather.

People really want to see a boxing legend like Mayweather face Amir fudging Khan? why would he even consider taking that fight. Tbh even Pacman needs to prove himself again before Floyd accepts that fight so GHod knows how long Khan will be waiting. Nobody is matching Mayweather pound for pound.

Losing is no great shakes. For me th issue is that he will always be vulnerable because his chin is too weak.

He had the whole minute between rounds to recover and it wasn't enough.

Should have been stopped in the 3rd. When he was hurt he should have covered up and held on for dear life rather than engaging!! Very very poor fighting.

World class boxer, local gym level chin and fight smarts.

I thnk the glass chin theory is abit flawed, I don't think his chin is any less solid as say Garcia, it is just the fact he has no defence.

If you allow yourself to get his square with a monster of a shot you are going down, I dont care who you are.

Khan does not have a glass chin, he just has no idea on how to stop himself being hit on it......

[video=youtube;E4-WHFfbOEM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4-WHFfbOEM[/video]

This tells you all you need to know about the Bradley fight and the beyond biased commentators. Absolutely unreal.

I do not agree with the theory but I heard one the other day that was along the lines of "There are thousands of registered judges in the world of which any could be picked for a fight, there is no official school of thought on scoring and therefore it all comes down to opinion, opinion of what could be a good judge or a bad judge but neverless...a judge. if you coast fights like Pacman has in recent years with no aggresive notion to knock out your opponent you are leaving it to the interpretation or opinion of a random judge"

Haye isn't in prison for beating his wife up so I'm sorry, I can NEVER root for Gayweather

That's cool, Im not asking you to. Just kinda justfying why I like the pair of them boxing wise whilst many others can't stand their behaviour pre fight.

He has the power but as you say, he always comes off second best. His heart is admirable but someone needs to tell him he ain't no raging bull!!
He's not a concussive puncher though, because of his hand speed he lands several shots and he can overwhelm his opponent. It's admirable that he fights with his heart but he needs to use his head!

[video=youtube;E4-WHFfbOEM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4-WHFfbOEM[/video]

This tells you all you need to know about the Bradley fight and the beyond biased commentators. Absolutely unreal.

I have my own eyes and IMO there's no way Manny lost the fight.

Just like KHan didn't lose to Petersen.

Leeds you have to one day accept the fact that your boy Manny has nothing on Floyd and was shamefully forced on us by the Manny loving Media that can see no wrong in him. His last 2 fights have been utter failures and the only way he'll get to fight Floyd now is if he accepts a 70/30 split.

I would say that Khan's chin is pretty glassy, and his defence (if there is any) is laughable. And that does add up to him always being vunerable, very vunerable. He then compounds this by going all lionheart and urging his oppenent in while his legs are still doing a funny dance.
He has talent, great speed and good combinations. But because of the above he has the potential to fall at any hurdle on the way up. Garcia now thinks hes great (and fairplay to him) but he's not top level either, far to open and a bit too street brawl to really survive.
If you can take a punch it gives you far more license to throw the 'same time' punch knowing the trade off is worth it. (as garcia did)
And that footage of him sparring in the pre fight build up was like wtf.

Leeds you have to one day accept the fact that your boy Manny has nothing on Floyd and was shamefully forced on us by the Manny loving Media that can see no wrong in him. His last 2 fights have been utter failures and the only way he'll get to fight Floyd now is if he accepts a 70/30 split.

Maybe one day...not now.

It's sad that you can't accept he's a HoF fighter to be honest. Probably not as good a Gayweather, but what's the sahme in that?

He doesn't have to do anything......he's already rich beyond belief and has a political career in the Phillipines.........he is a 6 weight champ....a figh with a MUCH LARGER Gayweather proves nothing, he doesn't need it and will walk away if it's not 50/50.

I fully expect him to retire.

Floyd can look forward to being broke by the time he's 50 and probably in jail for battery and drug addiction.

Hey ho.

I would say that Khan's chin is pretty glassy, and his defence (if there is any) is laughable. And that does add up to him always being vunerable, very vunerable. He then compounds this by going all lionheart and urging his oppenent in while his legs are still doing a funny dance.
He has talent, great speed and good combinations. But because of the above he has the potential to fall at any hurdle on the way up. Garcia now thinks hes great (and fairplay to him) but he's not top level either, far to open and a bit too street brawl to really survive.
If you can take a punch it gives you far more license to throw the 'same time' punch knowing the trade off is worth it. (as garcia did)
And that footage of him sparring in the pre fight build up was like wtf.

A chin like fine china.

Anyone suggesting he doesn't have a glass jaw is on crack. The worst thing is his powers of recovery. Once he's hurt he stays hurt. Anyone can get tagged and go down, it's how you respond and recover. Look at Calzaghe and Froch.....both down and both got up with clear heads and went to work.

Khan does the funky chicken walk and gets KTFO.

Back