• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kane

SpurMeUp

Jimmy Cantrell
“Bayern Munich lost again this weekend,” he said. “Lost at home to Werder Bremen. Seven points behind Leverkusen now. Harry, you've got to come home mate. You're not going to get your medal at Bayern. You've got to come home. Come back to Tottenham, mate.”

“Listen, I'm going to stand by what I said,” Sutton added. “I think Harry will be looking at what's gone on at Spurs, watching their brand of football. I think there's a bit of jealousy there.”

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/to...-signings-rumours-gossip-paper-talk-ggth-thfc

Unlikely. Can't see Bayern letting him leave. Maybe they'll let us loan him back :D

If Ange is still in charge when Bayern fancy selling, I dont see him coming back to Spurs. I have a feeling if he does return to England he will finally get his move to United.
The next in the line of their big name striker signings following Larsson, Zlatan and Cavani

The thing with Kane and Bayern is that he dont fit em…
I know its strange thing to say when he has 22 goals in 18 games.. but Ive seen about 10 games with Bayern this season and this is the worse Ive ever seen him.. he dont move in the box at right time, he dossnt get the ball at the right time… players dont trust him and feed him the ball. Kane has been the best player building the atack but has not got the ball back at the right time. He looks slow.
He looked alot better in Spurs..

I know its strange thing to say when he has 22 goals in 18 games.. but Ive seen about 10 games with Bayern this season and this is the worse Ive ever seen him.. he dont move in the box at right time, he dossnt get the ball at the right time… players dont trust him and feed him the ball. Kane has been the best player building the atack but has not got the ball back at the right time. He looks slow.
Agree 100% with that. It looks really weird. At times they completely ignore him. They certainly don't play to his strengths!

Bayern will still win the league. Like City they come good at the business end, being 4 points off top is nothing. Last season everyone was sure Dortmund was going to do it and they couldn't handle the pressure, won't be any different with Leverkusen this year who don't have a deep squad and are chasing the EL too....

Bayern will still win the league. Like City they come good at the business end, being 4 points off top is nothing. Last season everyone was sure Dortmund was going to do it and they couldn't handle the pressure, won't be any different with Leverkusen this year who don't have a deep squad and are chasing the EL too....
Dortmund are notorious "bottlers" worse than ourselves if I'm honest so as shocking as the way they lost it was I was actually surprised.

Saying that Neverkusen is a thing as well but I think it's less them collapsing and more then never really getting going but we'll see.

I really wanted Dortmund to win it last year (they were by far the best team overall) and pulling for Leverkusen this season. It would be a shame for Kane if it happens in the same season he joins them. 😅

Ps. The gap between Bayern and everyone else keeps closing as the German golden generation which was a foundation of Bayern's team age out. Now they need to replace well and I'm not so sure they have done, especially with Tuchel at the helm.

Dortmund are notorious "bottlers" worse than ourselves if I'm honest so as shocking as the way they lost it was I was actually surprised.

Saying that Neverkusen is a thing as well but I think it's less them collapsing and more then never really getting going but we'll see.

I really wanted Dortmund to win it last year (they were by far the best team overall) and pulling for Leverkusen this season. It would be a shame for Kane if it happens in the same season he joins them. 😅

Ps. The gap between Bayern and everyone else keeps closing as the German golden generation which was a foundation of Bayern's team age out. Now they need to replace well and I'm not so sure they have done, especially with Tuchel at the helm.
They signed Dier and want tripper. Bayern are awful.

Just heard a Journo saying that Bayern play a high line and ask quite a lot from their defenders. Makes the Dier signing seem like a strange choice

Just heard a Journo saying that Bayern play a high line and ask quite a lot from their defenders. Makes the Dier signing seem like a strange choice
Depends where they plan to play him, the talk from Tuchel was this transfer should allow Goretzka to move further forward which implies a sort of half back (his old DM position where he plays in midfield but drops into the middle of Defence when defending).

Have to say it's quite a feat scoring over 20 goals in half a season, being the best player building attack and yet it being the worst you've seen him play.

Bayern are playing poor from the little I've seen of them. They don't seem to have a clue what they are doing with the ball and it's all just off the cuff. Think a lot of the blame rests with Tuchel.

Have to say it's quite a feat scoring over 20 goals in half a season, being the best player building attack and yet it being the worst you've seen him play.

Bayern are playing poor from the little I've seen of them. They don't seem to have a clue what they are doing with the ball and it's all just off the cuff. Think a lot of the blame rests with Tuchel.

That's what my son thinks, I dont watch European football but he does, just to see Harry. Hes told me they dont look good but (sorry for the hearesy) it's not a very good league.

The tv money in germany is more evenly split now. So other teams can afford better players.

Back