• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

just got in from the game

Left when 4th went in and just got home (long lonely drive back to ipswich) Couldn't take anymore of them ****s . I was sitting block 501 in the last seat before the gap to the chelsea fans. What a bunch of ****s!!! Singing during minutes silence and throwing pound coins, of which one almost hit the 8 year old boy sitting in front of me. Poor little kid was bricking himself and crying his eyes out. Stewards did fudge all.

My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard,
And there like,
Its better than yours,
Damn right its better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge

I know you want it,
The thing that makes me,
What the guys go crazy for.
They lose their minds,
The way I wind,
I think its time

La la-la la la,
Warm it up.
Lala-lalala,
The boys are waiting

And there like,
Its better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge

I can see you're on it,
You want me to teach the
Techniques that freaks these boys,
It can't be bought,
Just know, thieves get caught,
Watch if your smart,

La la-la la la,
Warm it up,
La la-la la la,
The boys are waiting,

And there like,
Its better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge

Once you get involved,
Everyone will look this way-so,
You must maintain your charm,
Same time maintain your halo,
Just get the perfect blend,
Plus what you have within,
Then next his eyes are squint,
Then he's picked up your scent,

Lala-lalala,
Warm it up,
Lala-lalala,
The boys are waiting,

And there like,
Its better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge.

Stayed till the BITTER end... but i'm not gonna judge or condemn anyone for leaving early... everyone has their own (5) reasons!

But the sight of SO much RED in the Spurs end with all the emptying seats was pretty hard to stomach... so shame on you for that alone! ](*,)

I stayed till the bitter end to, until Bale applauded himself off the pitch.

Then drowned my sorrows in The Green Man before a long train ride home in a carriage full of Chelsea chavs. Now about to watch a recording of the game...

Stayed til the end, trying to work out what i was more tinkled off about, the ref or our pathetic attempt at defending.

Left when 4th went in and just got home (long lonely drive back to ipswich) Couldn't take anymore of them ****s . I was sitting block 501 in the last seat before the gap to the chelsea fans. What a bunch of ****s!!! Singing during minutes silence and throwing pound coins, of which one almost hit the 8 year old boy sitting in front of me. Poor little kid was bricking himself and crying his eyes out. Stewards did fudge all.
I know all teams, ourselves included have their share of scumbag fans but Chelsea'a ratio is much bigger than any other team.

I stayed till the bitter end to, until Bale applauded himself off the pitch.

Then drowned my sorrows in The Green Man before a long train ride home in a carriage full of Chelsea chavs. Now about to watch a recording of the game...

Why oh why would you punish yourself like that ?? Watch it again oh the horror !! Unless the idea is to cry yourself to sleep ?

I know all teams, ourselves included have their share of scumbag fans but Chelsea'a ratio is much bigger than any other team.

No brick. The banter was good fun but they just go over the top. Really feel for that kid and his parents. It clearly ruined their day

left when the fourth went in - im ashamed that i did but thems the breaks - sometimes it just hurts to much

Soon as their second 'went in' decided fuk this not being part of this corrupt gonad*s Walked down and stood in concourse with a few others till about 80th minute

First game I've ever left early. For some reason stayed a bit after the 4th goal, but by about 88 minutes decided the last thing I wanted was to be stuck on the walk to Wembley station with them lot.

Thought it couldn't get worse than Pompey a few seasons ago. I was wrong. All in the day of a life of a Yid

Left after the 4th!

This team lacks leadership and drive and I'm fudged if I know how harry would I still it in them. We look like arsenal did until they beat us, all pass, pass, but no one pulling the trigger, but they had the rapist to do that.

Just back in the house in Saudi Sportswashing Machine. A fudging long way for no reward. Manager has run out of ideas. Time to go.

What a depressing day, couldn't bare to speak to anyone after the game. It's days like this that make the high points of being a Spurs fan that much better.

Up the Spurs, down with the Fascists

As for the future well i think if we want to get into europe we will need to sack him, we will lose the money we would have got from the F.A. but a new manager will give us the boast to win the last few games and hang on to the top 4.

CL football for us was 37 mil. Losing 15 mil is losing a huge chunk of that with no guarantee of anything good coming from it. Wolves sacked a manager in hope of magical morale boosts and they've drawn one and lost the other 8 or 9. We'd also have to find a manager for less than half a dozen games. It would be madness.

Back