• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

just got in from the game

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
How early did you leave?

as soon as i saw that sumg **** lampard score that was enough for me, maybe the player i hate most at chelsea and these includes terry.

My thoughts on today, well i never considered harry one of us and after how we have performed in the big games under him especailly in the cups i find disgusting. But im a yid and i will be supporting this club long after he and all the current players have left.

As for the future well i think if we want to get into europe we will need to sack him, we will lose the money we would have got from the F.A. but a new manager will give us the boast to win the last few games and hang on to the top 4.

As for the club well we need to try and sell the fringe players, i also expect bale and modric to go and im not to bothered by that we can use the money to bring in new players. I hope we follow the Saudi Sportswashing Machine route of bringing through young and hungry players from europe and also europe.

I would like to see townsend and caulker given proper first team roles with us next season.

The main thing i want us to do and almost following the english cricket teams example, now i know next to nothing about cricket as i do not like the sport, but i know they were a laughing stock a bit like the australian olympic team in the 70's and 80's what we need most is a Sport Psychologists on staff full time to work with our players right through from the youth team to the first team, we need to change the mentality of the club.

Do i feel ashamed at leaving early? nope traffic was pretty good leaving the ground, heard the 5th goal go in on the radio as i was clear of the stadium. Footbal huh.

I left as soon as the fourth hit the net.

WHY? Because I was starving. I got a nice fake peri peri from a fake nandos and sat there eating watching the world go by.

I left as soon as the fourth hit the net.

WHY? Because I was starving. I got a nice fake peri peri from a fake nandos and sat there eating watching the world go by.

Had i know you were there i would have given you a lift, i was on my own, stopped at the drive thru macdonalds near me and got a big mac meal, i hate junk food but im annoyed, also spilt some of the milkshake over my lap so im more then a little annoyed right now.

Stayed till the BITTER end... but i'm not gonna judge or condemn anyone for leaving early... everyone has their own (5) reasons!

But the sight of SO much RED in the Spurs end with all the emptying seats was pretty hard to stomach... so shame on you for that alone! ](*,)

im thinking of elm the swedish midfielder in holland and some strikers main thing is a sport psychologist to help with the mental side of winning.

Thing is Chich, events are proving you entirely correct in respect of desiring a change . I am warming to the idea of a freshening up of the squad and seeing the backs of the management and coaching clique.

was just going up for second half and saw them celebrating at the other end,so left straight away.
prove the correct decision,even whe i'd heard Bale had scored

Where the fudge was my invite?

It was with Chichi's - in cloud fudgein cuckoo land.

I am gonna say one thing though - I fudgein hate games at wembley and I dont think I wanna go again UNLESS its a final. Its just such a brick stadium acoustically as well as how unappealing it is.

Thing is Chich, events are proving you entirely correct in respect of desiring a change . I am warming to the idea of a freshening up of the squad and seeing the backs of the management and coaching clique.

I have moaned about les fudging ferdinand being our striker coach for years, bergkamp has fallen out at ajax, lets bring him in and ginola for the midfielders. I would even consider moving alex inglethorpe up to a first team coaching role and bring in peter taylor as a yout coach, he says he has finished with managing and was always a good youth coach.

Inglethorpe as an assistant coach to a main guy next season and a few new coaches in the back ground maybe wilkins he has always impressed me.

I have moaned about les fudging ferdinand being our striker coach for years, bergkamp has fallen out at ajax, lets bring him in and ginola for the midfielders. I would even consider moving alex inglethorpe up to a first team coaching role and bring in peter taylor as a yout coach, he says he has finished with managing and was always a good youth coach.

Inglethorpe as an assistant coach to a main guy next season and a few new coaches in the back ground maybe wilkins he has always impressed me.

Cannot argue with any of this. Chich for manager (Poyet/Rogers/Lambert assistants)\o/

Cannot argue with any of this. Chich for manager (Poyet/Rogers/Lambert assistants)\o/

Ancelotti however the fudge you spell his name with wilkins and inglethorpe as his assistants and bergkamp and ginola as specailised coaches coming in to work on skills. Peter taylor to take over the youth team and pray to GHod a manager who takes the advice of his scouts.

As for europe i remained opposed to the european union but i am totally ok with trade with europe and the current crop of players have proved themselves bottlers so we need to bring in some new ones.

I left after the fourth too. It just all got too much at that point. I almost had a punch-up with a fat taco who had a go at running me over on the way our.

I'm not proud. There are only a few games I've left early - Bolton at Burnden Park in the League Cup at four down, Blackburn home last game of the season at four down.... Hang on, four seems to be playing a prominent role here.....

I left after the fourth too. It just all got too much at that point. I almost had a punch-up with a fat taco who had a go at running me over on the way our.

I'm not proud. There are only a few games I've left early - Bolton at Burnden Park in the League Cup at four down, Blackburn home last game of the season at four down.... Hang on, four seems to be playing a prominent role here.....

Don't go to any of the Spurs Manc games please

i couldn't get to the game (small mercies), the tv went off as soon as i saw lampard's free kick land in the net

Had i know you were there i would have given you a lift, i was on my own, stopped at the drive thru macdonalds near me and got a big mac meal, i hate junk food but im annoyed, also spilt some of the milkshake over my lap so im more then a little annoyed right now.

:^):^):^)

Back