• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Just back

Roy1983

Edward Sheringham
Disguested by the little hitler bird in block 33 of the south stand. Must've said sit down every 30 seconds all game. I was in row 4 so she was constantly in my ear. Some fella told her he comes to the games to get away from his wife nagging which shut her up for all of 30 seconds!!

Disappointing result and substitutions from AVB today. WBA had the better of the chances and couldn't see if we were offside when we had a goal disallowed??

Ledley seemed genuinely taken aback by the crowd reaction on 26 mins and at half time. Glad I was there for it. The stadium looks tired, the sooner we get our new home the better.

Thought about it but wanted to get home ASAP. Went bricklayers before hand and loved:

Van Persie
Oooooooh
Van Persie
Ooooooooh
He had to leave the scum
Cos wenger touched his son!

And

The babies not yours
The babies not yours
Oh jack Wiltshire
It's adebayors

Quality

No long drive home tonight. Just a short drive back to the hotel. Disappoionted not to get that first win, but I think we all knew that equaliser was coming.
They look like they have a great loan signing there with Lukaku, cant believe he didnt start.

Plenty of positives to take heart from the dropped points though, but we need to register a win next weekend before the break to start the ball rolling.

Hopefully DL will splash some cash this week to inject some extra quality to the side.

(Oh and well done to Warrington in the RL Cup Final, at least something went right today)

Disguested by the little hitler bird in block 33 of the south stand. Must've said sit down every 30 seconds all game. I was in row 4 so she was constantly in my ear. Some fella told her he comes to the games to get away from his wife nagging which shut her up for all of 30 seconds!!

Disappointing result and substitutions from AVB today. WBA had the better of the chances and couldn't see if we were offside when we had a goal disallowed??

Totally not the case.

We had 2 disallowed goals for starters. 20 something attempts on goal Roy. Need to take stock here fella.

How so? I called them to my mate, thought they were fine to be honest - VDV wasn't doing much and we needed to sacrifice Sandro in order to have a bit more bite with Sigurdsson.

To the minority that booed after the final whistle - fudge off you utter ****s.

Switching to 442 f*cked us completely IMO.

I would have had Sig for VDV directly, and Adebayor for Defoe directly.

Our shape and system was doing well enough up to the withdrawal of VDV, I would have preferred to persist with the shape and change the personell.

He let 3 fudging goals in, offside or not, and tipped another over the bar.

Your counting offside goals now?? Jeez!

Whether you like it/agree or not I couldn't give a monkeys WBA had the better opportunities to score today.

Switching to 442 f*cked us completely IMO.

I would have had Sig for VDV directly, and Adebayor for Defoe directly.

Our shape and system was doing well enough up to the withdrawal of VDV, I would have preferred to persist with the shape and change the personell.
It did seem as though Livermore lost his way once Sandro was taken off - but West Brom started to play more direct and Lukaku really troubled Gallas on a number of occasions.

People told me lukaku wasn't good enough to play for us when I suggested we sign him before he joined Chelsea. Then I said we should be all over a loan move for him still people said no. The guy is immense.

VDV was doing a great (if understated) job of linking midfield and attack. Having Sandro/Livermore allowed him freedom to do so. Taking him off for a striker cut out that link and we struggled to hold the ball.

Switching Sandro for Sigurdsson was ridiculous, Sigurdsson is simply not a CM with defensive attributes - be needs to be in the positions VDV was

Two moves left us effectively a defender and also a man down in midfield, gave WBA all the opportunity to grab the initiative...

People told me lukaku wasn't good enough to play for us when I suggested we sign him before he joined Chelsea. Then I said we should be all over a loan move for him still people said no. The guy is immense.

This I agree with. Absolute handful.

Disagree with your other comments though!!!! :)

Lukaku was always good enough to be a part of our squad, btu Levy wasn't willing to bust our transfer record for a player that wouldn't make the starting line-up ahead of Adebayor. Which is unfortunate!

Back