• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

JT - Captain. Leader. Legend. Qunt

Sorry mate...I saw it with my very own eyes...that is the only "link" I can personally vouch for!
Maybe I can throw this out to everyone out there who may well have either seen a link of Chimbonda going ape s*** or like me was at the Lane and witnessed it first hand?

I remember it. I'm sure the referee said that he sent Terry off for his language.

I can't think of a single (non-prejudiced) word that a PL footballer would get sent off for saying to another player.

WOW!

I hope you read your post again and realise how truly ignorant you sound.

"blacks were meant to stick together"...........huh? says who? The way you lump all blacks together is in itself racist. NEWSFLASH 'All blacks' as you put it, are not the same just like all whites are not. Black people just like white people are humans who can believe and feel what they want and do not have to follow each other like lemmings because of their skin colour. I'm astonished at what you have written.

The way you frame it, as though it is blacks against whites is the very essence of a divided society along racial lines and exactly the attitude that should be stamped out. Mixed race children (mainly children with white mothers and black/brown fathers) are the fastest growing group in our Country. Thankfully, many many black people do not 'stick together'. BTW both Ashley Cole and the Ferdinand brothers have white mothers!!

Get over yourself he didn't mean fudge all by it.

Agree with this.

WOW!

I hope you read your post again and realise how truly ignorant you sound.

"blacks were meant to stick together"...........huh? says who? The way you lump all blacks together is in itself racist. NEWSFLASH 'All blacks' as you put it, are not the same just like all whites are not. Black people just like white people are humans who can believe and feel what they want and do not have to follow each other like lemmings because of their skin colour. I'm astonished at what you have written.

The way you frame it, as though it is blacks against whites is the very essence of a divided society along racial lines and exactly the attitude that should be stamped out. Mixed race children (mainly children with white mothers and black/brown fathers) are the fastest growing group in our Country. Thankfully, many many black people do not 'stick together'. BTW both Ashley Cole and the Ferdinand brothers have white mothers!!

As much as I dislike John Terry, the right verdict was given today. No way you can go convicting people based on the confusing sort of evidence there was in this case.

JTs version of events made more sense than Anton's did given the evidence from Cole.

No, he probably didnt mean anything by it... and thats why I found it one of the funniest posts I have read given how ignorant it is. And when I say funny, I mean if it was a comedy tv show it would be the sort of awkward funny where everyone goes quiet not knowing how to respond to a unintentional shocking comment !

If anything good can come of this, I hope the FA give refs the power to deal with bad language a lot more harshly. This whole debacle happened because you had supposed adults giving what for and swearing like sailors on the field, yet what were the refs doing? It's not too much to ask that refs stamp out bad language, considering how much tv and mics are able to pick up.

He probably didn't, that's why I asked him to read it again and understand that the notion that 'all blacks should stick together' is just so wrong and racist. As I say in these times we are mixing and the fastest growing segment of our population is mixed race, mainly white mothers and black/brown fathers. Both Ashley Cole and the Ferdinand brothers have white mothers, in fact Cole, who japanesegardenlover specifically called out, was raised by his single white mother. So how can 'sticking together' with your own race be relevant in these situations? It's not possible.

Beyond Europe and North America (which basically means the majority of the planet) 'white people' are a minority. But you would never dream of saying 'white people should stick together' because we are all different and that is the same for all other races too.

I count one person in this thread who thinks the correct verdict was reached.

And I'm utterly gutted that the person is me.

I count one person in this thread who thinks the correct verdict was reached.

And I'm utterly gutted that the person is me.

I also said it?

And I think 100% of people in this thread know it is the right verdict. However 100% of people also hate JT so arent going to back him.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...joy-historic-triumph-over-chelsea-423163.html

Sent off for holding. Completely unbelievable. Definitely an FA cover up.

I really am absolutely stunned that it has to have so clearly been a cover up and that it didn't come out in this trial. Did the defence not have a clue? How can they even reference the fact that Terry has been sent off 4 times and not cast their minds back to why one of them was? I guess the FA cover up has to continue as even though he's now on trial for it, someone would have had to investigate why exactly Terry wasn't punished back then.

I remember at the time on here people were saying maybe it was to do with something else, that the reactions from Chimbonda, Zokora, and mild-mannered former childhood friend Ledley King didn't actually mean that something racist was said. Or the fact that he walked off after he was sent off without a word of complaint when usually he would argue the toss.

Can we get this trending on Twitter or something?

I really am absolutely stunned that it has to have so clearly been a cover up and that it didn't come out in this trial. Did the defence not have a clue? How can they even reference the fact that Terry has been sent off 4 times and not cast their minds back to why one of them was? I guess the FA cover up has to continue as even though he's now on trial for it, someone would have had to investigate why exactly Terry wasn't punished back then.

I remember at the time on here people were saying maybe it was to do with something else, that the reactions from Chimbonda, Zokora, and mild-mannered former childhood friend Ledley King didn't actually mean that something racist was said. Or the fact that he walked off after he was sent off without a word of complaint when usually he would argue the toss.

Can we get this trending on Twitter or something?

The prosecution could not use, it would be inadmissible because it has nothing to do with what he was being tried for.

What surprises me about the incident with Ledley is that none of our players have never spoken out.

So you believe he said the words but in the form of a 'question' - more of less what he admitted?

It doesn't matter what people believe, even the judge said that Terry's account was unlikely, the question is was there enough evidence to prove beyond reasonable doubt what his intent was and I do not think that there is.

It doesn't matter what people believe, even the judge said that Terry's account was unlikely, the question is was there enough evidence to prove beyond reasonable doubt what his intent was and I do not think that there is.

Forget about the law for a second - do you think he meant those words an insult or a 'question'?

Back