• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Fair play to him, although he could've always held on to Clarke if he thought we were that short. My Levy is probably locking away his chequebook somewhere right now.

'We're so unlucky with injuries'

FT: Tottenham 2-1 Norwich

090b5b10-437a-467b-9fa1-16808ae8d27c.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur

Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho: "It is a very important victory for us against a difficult opponent. We suffered in the second half and we only have ourselves to blame.

"We are in a situation when I have to think, think, think. I look to bench and ewe don't have attacking players. I had to take off Erik Lamela because of fatigue but we showed an incredible reaction to score a second goal.

"When Chelsea want to win they bring on Michy Batshuayi. When Emirates Marketing Project want to change Gabriel Jesus they bring in Sergio Aguero.

"We are so, so unlucky with injuries. We get back Hugo Lloris and we lose Harry Winks. It's incredible."

On whether Spurs will make any signings before the transfer window closes: "Everyone at the club wants to give the best conditions to the team but we think every day and communicate every day. We have to be calm."

The bolded bit is worth emphasising. We really only have 4 attacking players in the squad - Son, Moura, Lamela and Dele. eriksen is off and Sessengon isnt ready yet

... and he is right. i think we need an overhaul of our fitness and possibly medical staff. we need to go further like how klopp hired an olympic swimming guy to introduce nutrition and energy roostertails that can improve recovery and performance.

... and he is right. i think we need an overhaul of our fitness and possibly medical staff. we need to go further like how klopp hired an olympic swimming guy to introduce nutrition and energy roostertails that can improve recovery and performance.

Not sure that I'm convinced. In attacking positions, his lack of options to change things last night was due to how few players we have in those positions - Son, Dele, Moura and Lamela. We only really have Kane out injured. Eriksen situation is partly of our own doing rather than something which came up as a surprise like an injury, Sessegnon was always one for the future....we can't blame injuries for lack of attacking options when we only have 1 attacking player out!!!!!

I have to laugh.

Listening to the "experts" on the stream last night they were claiming we have stopped pressing high and fast under Jose.... we stopped pressing this way 2/3 seasons ago.

But still another lie to beat him with
Tony fudging Gale is a clam. Also mentioned how Winks was bottoming of the midfield pecking order when José started.

Not sure that I'm convinced. In attacking positions, his lack of options to change things last night was due to how few players we have in those positions - Son, Dele, Moura and Lamela. We only really have Kane out injured. Eriksen situation is partly of our own doing rather than something which came up as a surprise like an injury, Sessegnon was always one for the future....we can't blame injuries for lack of attacking options when we only have 1 attacking player out!!!!!
True. It isn't really injuries. Injuries happen to all teams. Our problem is that when a single player gets injured we have to weaken the team in two positions (Son/Moura moving up front so that we're weaker in both the 9 and 7/11 positions)

Tony fudging Gale is a clam. Also mentioned how Winks was bottoming of the midfield pecking order when José started.
He also claimed that Winks was the fastest at moving the ball forward in the squad. I had to audibly call him a dingdonghead at that point. [emoji38]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

'We're so unlucky with injuries'

FT: Tottenham 2-1 Norwich

090b5b10-437a-467b-9fa1-16808ae8d27c.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur

Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho: "I look to bench and we don't have attacking players.

I know we are short of attacking options ( not replacing Llorente was a major mistake) but you had the opportunity of having Parrot on the bench. Why you didn't take it is down to you and you alone.

He also claimed that Winks was the fastest at moving the ball forward in the squad. I had to audibly call him a dingdonghead at that point. [emoji38]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Gale is bloody awful. So negative towards us. Not sure I've streamed a game with his commentary where we've done well??

I'm no fan of Eriksen, but in the 2nd half Gale berated him for the pass aimed at Sess that went out of play. Yet you could clearly see Sess start to make a run down the flank, Eriksen sees it and pops it over the full back, only to find Sess had stopped. Eriksen was right to question him over it.
But for Gale, who'd been so far up Sessegnon's backside all night because he "knows him to be a lovely young lad", went to town on Eriksen. Saying he has no right to be waving his arms at Sessegnon, and that it's the younger gen that should be having a go back at him!!!

The guys a full on taco. His West Ham bias is so clear for all to see.

Back