• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

It has helped the way Tanganga has performed ( said elsewhere i can not remember a youngster coming into the side and looking so composed), he will have is ups and downs for sure but i think he will be a major asset to us going forward. As for Parrott i am always wary about 17 year old kids being blown up to be a option for us now, he may be the real deal but putting too much expectation on him is not going to do him any favours ( imo).
Any logical thinker wouldn't have that higher expectations at this moment.

He'd be stepping in because we're short.
He's replacing a top 3 CF in the world

I think the attitude would be similar to Martinelli at the goons. Young, try hard and is helping us out.

If it's a chance to get him involved, even as sub, it's worth it. Not just for the immediate but his development, as if we sign someone else and Kane then gets fit, Parott is probably gonna shrug his shoulders if asked 'where do you see yourself at Tottenham?'

'We're so unlucky with injuries'

FT: Tottenham 2-1 Norwich

090b5b10-437a-467b-9fa1-16808ae8d27c.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur

Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho: "It is a very important victory for us against a difficult opponent. We suffered in the second half and we only have ourselves to blame.

"We are in a situation when I have to think, think, think. I look to bench and ewe don't have attacking players. I had to take off Erik Lamela because of fatigue but we showed an incredible reaction to score a second goal.

"When Chelsea want to win they bring on Michy Batshuayi. When Emirates Marketing Project want to change Gabriel Jesus they bring in Sergio Aguero.

"We are so, so unlucky with injuries. We get back Hugo Lloris and we lose Harry Winks. It's incredible."

On whether Spurs will make any signings before the transfer window closes: "Everyone at the club wants to give the best conditions to the team but we think every day and communicate every day. We have to be calm."

The bolded bit is worth emphasising. We really only have 4 attacking players in the squad - Son, Moura, Lamela and Dele. eriksen is off and Sessengon isnt ready yet

Back