• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

I think the only way Jose stays beyond the summer is if we manage to get CL football, I don’t think winning the league cup will save him now. Basically means winning almost all remaining league games, ain’t happening!

Win the league Cup and Jose and Levy can part company in the summer and say job done.
Monkey off our back and Jose record intact,
Mutual agreement blah blah blah, new chapter blah blah blah.
Don’t win it and no top four then I think Jose leaves in the summer with a cloud hanging over us and him.
Jose will end up with Portugal and Levy has a lot id soul searching to do.

Win the league Cup and Jose and Levy can part company in the summer and say job done.
Monkey off our back and Jose record intact,

Mutual agreement blah blah blah, new chapter blah blah blah.
Don’t win it and no top four then I think Jose leaves in the summer with a cloud hanging over us and him.
Jose will end up with Portugal and Levy has a lot id soul searching to do.

I don't think either of them would try and pull that one.

This season is a complete disaster, whatever happens between now and the end of it.

What the club SHOULD do, is go all out and try to get manager in the summer, one that can (re)build a team. Many want Nagelsmann, but I'm not so sure, though I would be OK with him.
But what will happen is that Mourinho will stay, even though we'll get well beaten in the LC final, and we will limp to a 7th or 8th place in the league. The disjointed performances will continue beginning of next season, and Mourinho gets sacked early November. This means we'll have to make due with an interim manager, and it will be yet another wasted season, where we are nowhere near winning anything.

I think this is a likely outcome. I think the cost of getting rid of Mourinho, and Levy's personal investment in him, will see him stay over the summer.

Which, after this last week, now feels like the wrong thing to me.

I think this is a likely outcome. I think the cost of getting rid of Mourinho, and Levy's personal investment in him, will see him stay over the summer.

Which, after this last week, now feels like the wrong thing to me.

Won't happen, week-end, after the cup final, end of season, Jose is gone.

The papers started running the same "Jose fighting for his job" media prep that happens anytime a managers end is close.

that would be an amazing result. Get the next man lined up and 1 minute after the Leicester game fire Jose...do it on the touchline at Leicester just to humiliate him more, just like he's humiliated our club with the football we've had to witness

For some of the football we have witnessed we should have been sponsored by The Samaritans!

What the club SHOULD do, is go all out and try to get manager in the summer, one that can (re)build a team. Many want Nagelsmann, but I'm not so sure, though I would be OK with him.
But what will happen is that Mourinho will stay, even though we'll get well beaten in the LC final, and we will limp to a 7th or 8th place in the league. The disjointed performances will continue beginning of next season, and Mourinho gets sacked early November. This means we'll have to make due with an interim manager, and it will be yet another wasted season, where we are nowhere near winning anything.

if he lose the final and don’t get us top four - he’s out. There’s no chance he survives that.

Shakes head at recent posts. I stand with Jose and as said earlier I am willing to give this season to deal with certain problems. How long did it take Fergie at United?

Shakes head at recent posts. I stand with Jose and as said earlier I am willing to give this season to deal with certain problems. How long did it take Fergie at United?
Are you willing to give him next season also? How badly does he have to do for you before you think it's time to move on?

Back