• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Judging Poch on Mourinho or vice versa is odd.

Poch came in with a different brief and although winning should be everyone’s goal he took the club forward to a level we haven’t been over a sustained period before and ultimately he paid the price for not winning anything.

Mourinho has his own brief, win something, that’s why he is paid so much by the club. If he achieves that with beautiful football or his usual way it doesn’t matter, he should be judged on trophies, not by what Poch did or didn’t achieve.

Talk on another thread is about a winning meteorology, that starts with Jose.

Agreed.
There are conflations happening in these threads for sure.

Dier has come out and said it was ok
And he was one of the players
Maybe those who are mentally sound are fine with it and those that aren’t will hide in their sock draw

I do understand a lot about meteorology, my wife is a qualified psychiatrist so we do have discussions. But mainly it’s about how people react to adversity that drives their mental state (everyone is different)

Mourinho is hardly the master physiologist he is made out to be. There is a huge list of very decent players he tried to master mentally who went on to prove him wrong.

KDB, Salah, Lukaku MK1, Currado etc

Mourinho is hardly the master physiologist he is made out to be. There is a huge list of very decent players he tried to master mentally who went on to prove him wrong.

KDB, Salad, Lukaku MK1, Currado etc

KDB and Salad were kids
lukaku was a success under him wasn’t he? Scored at a great rate for a limited
player
Currado wasn’t ever great was he
MK1?

KDB, Salad, Lukaku MK1, Currado etc

equal size list of brick players that played really well under him and won a load of trophies too

KDB and Salad were kids
lukaku was a success under him wasn’t he? Scored at a great rate for a limited
player
Currado wasn’t ever great was he
MK1?

22-24 is hardly “Kids”

Lukaku the first time was dumped out to Everton and West Brom and he scored a shed load of premiership goals.

He makes a lot of mistakes Mourinho, let’s not paint this picture that he doesn’t

22-24 is hardly “Kids”

Lukaku the first time was dumped out to Everton and West Brom and he scored a shed load of premiership goals.

He makes a lot of mistakes Mourinho, let’s not paint this picture that he doesn’t

I think there are lots of pictures painted about him
The de Bruyne one being a classic. Who knows how good he was in training? When he played the few games for them he may not have pulled up trees (I never saw them to comment) and he had to get in ahead of players who were better at the time

salad went there when they had hazard playing his role... with Costa as striker and Willian the other side. Hardly mediocre players keeping him out

you meant Lukaku when he was young and they had a better player ahead of him again in Drogba ... ah ok

Didn’t he sign Lukaku for United ?

The de Bruyne one being a classic. Who knows how good he was in training? When he played the few games for them he may not have pulled up trees (I never saw them to comment) and he had to get in ahead of players who were better at the time

salad went there when they had hazard playing his role... with Costa as striker and Willian the other side. Hardly mediocre players keeping him out

you meant Lukaku when he was young and they had a better player ahead of him again in Drogba ... ah ok

No Drogba had gone and came back after the two great spells Lukaku had at other Prem clubs, so rather than cultivate that talent he took Drogba back for a season after Luk had left.

Yeh the master dumped a player to sign him back for an absolute mint later on....all hail Mourinho.

Let’s now make out he hasn’t dropped his nut on KDB and Salah and his idea isnt about using youth or cultivating it.

No Drogba had gone and came back after the two great spells Lukaku had at other Prem clubs, so rather than cultivate that talent he took Drogba back for a season after Luk had left.

Yeh the master dumped a player to sign him back for an absolute mint later on....all hail Mourinho.

Let’s now make out he hasn’t dropped his nut on KDB and Salad and his idea isnt about using youth or cultivating it.
He has played youth though hasn’t he?
I mean that’s a fact
He isn’t a coach who ONLY plays youth but he does play them
Our only shining light this season happens to be Tanganga and he wasn’t played under Poch

He has played youth though hasn’t he?
I mean that’s a fact
He isn’t a coach who ONLY plays youth but he does play them
Our only shining light this season happens to be Tanganga and he wasn’t played under Poch

One player and he isn’t exactly cementing his place in a poor Spurs side.

Fact is Mourinho makes as many mistakes as anyone and isn’t this mind games master people like to make out he is.

His top grade manager Mark is slipping, for me there is no doubts

One player and he isn’t exactly cementing his place in a poor Spurs side.

Fact is Mourinho makes as many mistakes as anyone and isn’t this mind games master people like to make out he is.

His top grade manager Mark is slipping, for me there is no doubts
Your entitled to your opinion
People say he failed at United yet won more trophies than we have in what 30 odd years?
Don’t think for one second I wanted him. Hell I’d didn’t want Poch sacked and wound have Suffered on, but Jose hasn’t just become a brick coach
I mean the examples you use are when he was still winning the league with the teams he had and didn’t play the players you mention. Winning the league takes no bow unless you have a freak season
He also did it second time round at Chelsea with a few buys to tweak the weaknesses he had seen, and that wasn’t that long ago either

Your entitled to your opinion
People say he failed at United yet won more trophies than we have in what 30 odd years?
Don’t think for one second I wanted him. Hell I’d didn’t want Poch sacked and wound have Suffered on, but Jose hasn’t just become a brick coach
I mean the examples you use are when he was still winning the league with the teams he had and didn’t play the players you mention. Winning the league takes no bow unless you have a freak season
He also did it secind time round at

He was also sacked from those jobs because he seemed to have no plan B or ability to cultivate a plan or players he had. Hence the shipping of players that are now world class highlights a huge flaw.

He is the world biggest name in management in some quarters and he was at the world biggest club United and was sacked. That’s not a great endorsement of his ability.

Conversely OGS at United seems to have identified a plan and his mix of youth and parts of the puzzle he needs to succeed.

Time will tell but for me José looks busted.

And if people say our jobs tough, is agree....but he decided to take that job

He was also sacked from those jobs because he seemed to have no plan B or ability to cultivate a plan or players he had. Hence the shipping of players that are now world class highlights a huge flaw.

He is the world biggest name in management in some quarters and he was at the world biggest club United and was sacked. That’s not a great endorsement of his ability.

Conversely OGS at United seems to have identified a plan and his mix of youth and parts of the puzzle he needs to succeed.

Time will tell but for me José looks busted.

And if people say our jobs tough, is agree....but he decided to take that job

he needs fine here big some fans won’t let him have that, and that’s there choice

he won more trophies at united than anyone since Fergie didn’t he?

Jose likes the finished article, he's never been too interested in developing players so if has someone like Oscar who was further along in development than KDB well then Oscar is far more likely to win his approval.

he needs fine here big some fans won’t let him have that, and that’s there choice

he won more trophies at united than anyone since Fergie didn’t he?

Yeh and was sacked? You don’t get sacked as the best manager in the game unless there is something up. His end at United was a horror show

Jose likes the finished article, he's never been too interested in developing players so if has someone like Oscar who was further along in development than KDB well then Oscar is far more likely to win his approval.
Well it was Lampard who played in his position with essien so he was waaaaay more developed

Yep
But he still won more in than horror show than we have in 30 years
That’s why clubs employ him

If course and I would expect that from
Manchester United over Spurs however Man United expect him to do what Klopp did at Liverpool more than what Poch did at Spurs.

Back