• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

People make their own beds in life. Mourinho has made his in a distinct and unique way for a long time. He knows the score, it is why he is getting paid 15 million a year.
Yep
Is why Poch got paid £8.5m
Its why ole gets £7.5m

Managers who haven’t won anything are less desirable and get paid less
But some clubs reward those managers who do great jobs with bigger and bigger salaries

People make their own beds in life. Mourinho has made his in a distinct and unique way for a long time. He knows the score, it is why he is getting paid 15 million a year.

Your right they do make their own beds, and the main reason he is on a bigger contract then Poch was is that he is a winner sadly something Poch has yet to achieve.

Mourinho has his own brief, win something, that’s why he is paid so much by the club. If he achieves that with beautiful football or his usual way it doesn’t matter, he should be judged on trophies, not by what Poch did or didn’t achieve.

Talk on another thread is about a winning meteorology, that starts with Jose.

Lets hope that the club and ALL fans give him time to do so.

Yep
Is why Poch got paid £8.5m
Its why ole gets £7.5m

Managers who haven’t won anything are less desirable and get paid less
But some clubs reward those managers who do great jobs with bigger and bigger salaries
Looks like Man Utd are getting better value for their money at the moment....

Your right they do make their own beds, and the main reason he is on a bigger contract then Poch was is that he is a winner sadly something Poch has yet to achieve.
So if Mourinho cannot continue that winning streak at Spurs do we then concede that perhaps the problem is actually at a higher level than the manager?

Perfect storm!

Stadium/COVID-19

Mourinho just compounds things!
Feel sorry for the fans!

Levy has been proved we are underfunded and he needs think about selling urgently.

Last edited:
I think he believes he has to do something different with these players
Something that hasn’t been done before as maybe he or Poch have exhausted every other way (in his mind) is getting the players to think and change their meteorology
Not saying it’s right but that’s my thoughts on it
Poch showed that coaching and developing players can make average ones look mile better. Jose is trying to do something about what’s between their ears which is arguably the final step.
Fair enough. If you have much experience of psychology and those who you deem weak mentally, shaming them in public seldom works. And Jose has a loooong history of blaming everyone else but himself for his failings. Did he not see how weak we were when Leipzig destroyed us? Did he not see how weak we were the other times our heads went down? I would love it if calling the team out like that would work, and would be surprised if it does. I guess we'll find out...

So if Mourinho cannot continue that winning streak at Spurs do we then concede that perhaps the problem is actually at a higher level than the manager?

No, Levy isn't a problem the problem if anything is that Poch raised expectations too quickly.
Poch, and the squad, got us to where we expect/hope to after the stadium build would allow us to push on.
Us, the fans, and I suspect poch, got caught up with the hype, Levy kept his head.

Fair enough. If you have much experience of psychology and those who you deem weak mentally, shaming them in public seldom works. And Jose has a loooong history of blaming everyone else but himself for his failings. Did he not see how weak we were when Leipzig destroyed us? Did he not see how weak we were the other times our heads went down? I would love it if calling the team out like that would work, and would be surprised if it does. I guess we'll find out...
Dier has come out and said it was ok
And he was one of the players
Maybe those who are mentally sound are fine with it and those that aren’t will hide in their sock draw

I do understand a lot about mentality, my wife is a qualified psychiatrist so we do have discussions. But mainly it’s about how people react to adversity that drives their mental state (everyone is different)

Last edited:

This concept is not beyond my comprehension. I hold him to a high standard because of that.

Dier has come out and said it was ok
And he was one of the players
Maybe those who are mentally sound are fine with it and those that aren’t will hide in their sock draw

I do understand a lot about meteorology, my wife is a qualified psychiatrist so we do have discussions. But mainly it’s about how people react to adversity that drives their mental state (everyone is different)

Yes. Reaction is important and the key to everything (a mistake is all about how you react to it) but when there is no acceptance of culpability from the boss, then it is a problem.

And let's face it; anyone who knows our club saw that the starting line-up v Sheff Utd was brick NOT "an attacking glory". He took NO responsibility for that.

Still, onwards and all that...

Back