• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

he rightly pulled up the whole teams meteorology yesterday
He is right... their mentally weak. It’s why we never got anything over the line with Poch too (well a big part of it)
I doubt there is anything that he said there that he hadn’t already said to the players
I mean we genuine have players stealing a living at the club.
Was he wrong with what he said in your opinion?
Maybe he thinks tasing it publicly is the way to change that mindset because nothing else has worked for the last GHod knows how many years

Mentally weak?
They are the same group of players that didn't give up and miracled their way to the Champions League final.

Mourinho is calling them out to save himself the same way he always does. You didn't see Poch turning on the players.
Mourinho came in made huge promises to Levy. Praised the squad. Said he didn't need any signings. And now he's his third season routine already.

Exact same "Mentally weak" quip at United https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...uck-players-mentally-weak-succeed-manchester/
Same at Chelsea https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/f...s-mentally-weak-in-damning-final-verdict.html

I understand that some people don't watch a lot of football outside of Tottenham (I dont blame yous) or follow the whole Premier League soap opera. But this is just the same Mourinho protecting himself and reputation by doing down his players. Same as he always does. He'll do the same at Saudi Sportswashing Machine when he ends up there.

But these are Pochs players don’t forget ... only one is Jose’s signing
Maybe they got used to a stain leadership style and can’t change. TBF most haven’t had many leaders to know how to adapt
This really isn’t new news. We have players who cannot play a game out for 90 minutes without switching off. It’s been that way here for as long as I can remember

Two players in the squad are "his" (though one was not his first choice apparently).
He is making sure he has protection as the brick starts spraying.
Anyway, that's me done for a bit on this one.

Keep on believing in Jose, you're obviously a better and more evolved human being than I am.

Mentally weak?
They are the same group of players that didn't give up and miracled their way to the Champions League final.

Mourinho is calling them out to save himself the same way he always does. You didn't see Poch turning on the players.
Mourinho came in made huge promises to Levy. Praised the squad. Said he didn't need any signings. And now he's his third season routine already.

Exact same "Mentally weak" quip at United https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...uck-players-mentally-weak-succeed-manchester/
Same at Chelsea https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/f...s-mentally-weak-in-damning-final-verdict.html

I understand that some people don't watch a lot of football outside of Tottenham (I dont blame yous) or follow the whole Premier League soap opera. But this is just the same Mourinho protecting himself and reputation by doing down his players. Same as he always does. He'll do the same at Saudi Sportswashing Machine when he ends up there.
It’s the same group of players that got spammed by Brighton... this season
That lost to Saudi Sportswashing Machine... this season
That were outplayed at home by Sheffield United... this season
That got spanked 7-2 at home vs Bayern this season

Two players in the squad are "his" (though one was not his first choice apparently).

Keep on believing in Jose, you're obviously a better and more evolved human being than I am.

mom not sure I believe in Jose
But I do agree with his comments
He is right to highlight that we have players who are mentally weak

mom not sure I believe in Jose
But I do agree with his comments
He is right to highlight that we have players who are mentally weak

It his job to figure that out. It is also his job to do it in a way that does not compromise the integrity of the club. His antics have been ramping up for some time.

It his job to figure that out. It is also his job to do it in a way that does not compromise the integrity of the club. His antics have been ramping up for some time.

Maybe that’s what we need, completely change the perception of the club, we’ve tried being the good guys, it didn’t work.

I do love how Klopp got so much time at pool
And Pep did at city
Both with spending money
We give the new guy 6 months mid season and then throw the hate on him
It’s weird
I know plenty of us didn’t want him (myself included and I made that clear) but give him a chance
People seem to be happy to give a home woefully bad players chances but not a guy with the evidence and CV to merit some time

and integrity in football is long gone... we’re only playing now to sort out the title and relegation. the rules have been changed mid season to suit the higher teams. Integrity is way down the order now as it’s all about £££

I do love how Klopp got so much time at pool
And Pep did at city
Both with spending money
We give the new guy 6 months mid season and then throw the hate on him
It’s weird
I know plenty of us didn’t want him (myself included and I made that clear) but give him a chance
People seem to be happy to give a home woefully bad players chances but not a guy with the evidence and CV to merit some time

and integrity in football is long gone... we’re only playing now to sort out the title and relegation. the rules have been changed mid season to suit the higher teams. Integrity is way down the order now as it’s all about £££

x
He is past it!
We are gave him a chance. Let’s get this season done - then get shot

Last edited:
I look at some of our signings when they come in and think great prospect, but is it make a profit on or to push the team on?

Did we buy Ndombele instead of fernades because he was a better prospect to make us money?
Same with sanchez, njie and the other French lad who's name escapes me.
Is that the trade off managers are working under?
One player for the team, one for Levy?
Think you're thinking about it too much?

But do you Not agree this is the same set of players that failed Poch?
And they have ability so it has to be something else surely?
Almost feels like players are treading water again water for another new manager
It's just starting to look like (as I'm bereft of any other reason) that many of these players have just been at Tottenham Hotspur too long. We needs massive overhaul of new eyes and ears but if we do I don't really want Jose as our manager to oversee that.

This really isn’t new news. We have players who cannot play a game out for 90 minutes without switching off. It’s been that way here for as long as I can remember
They were quite capable of that for a long time under Poch. And that's basically because he created that common cause atmosphere with everyone pulling in the same direction, they basically bought in.
None of that vibe is present at the moment. Jose definitely got that going at Chelsea but we are more akin to his United tenure right now.

If YOU think Mourinho represents our club well, then all I can say is I'm glad you're happy.
His behaviour has caused me to not only say George Graham's name for the first time since he was here, but to also reflect on the fact that he had better decorum as our manager than this raging narcissist. And I really did
NOT like his football.

But again, if you're happy with him publicly throwing the side under the bus and admitting he saw it coming at HT, then I am delighted for you. But NOT for me.

Seriously Steff, at the moment what poor decorum are you seeing from Mourinho?
Having watched his interviews post-match it all seems pretty standard stuff that can't really be argued against.
Your blinkers on this issue are a massive hindrance to rational discussion - witness your queer weaponising repetition of the point about Bergwijn not being his first choice.

B772EB18-FA3A-454A-AC1A-425FCDDCFCE6.png
Seriously Steff, at the moment what poor decorum are you seeing from Mourinho?
Having watched his interviews post-match it all seems pretty standard stuff that can't really be argued against.
Your blinkers on this issue are a massive hindrance to rational discussion - witness your queer weaponising repetition of the point about Bergwijn not being his first choice.
Interesting thoughts on the Athletic today

He's managed to get to season three Mourinho in six months

Back