• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

But when that comes off...

There is nothing more beautiful than a 1-0 win.

There is mate. A 3-2 or 4-3 come from behind belter with beautiful attack, sometimes awful defending but ultimately fortitude and beauty prevailing. Oh, and the 6-2 at Goodison Xmas 2018, quite possibly one of our finest ever away performances...

There is mate. A 3-2 or 4-3 come from behind belter with beautiful attack, sometimes awful defending but ultimately fortitude and beauty prevailing. Oh, and the 6-2 at Goodison Xmas 2018, quite possibly one of our finest ever away performances...
Even better to watch that with your two best mates who are Neverton supporters

I massively disagree with that, I want clean sheets.

true, but that’s a failing, that’s not the plan, which should always be to win, with as little expelled energy as possible
No manager can plan for the individual errors we seems to generate
At least I can say that Diers was down to tiredness and IMO one that most defenders would make.

true, but that’s a failing, that’s not the plan, which should always be to win, with as little expelled energy as possible

To win, regardless of energy expelled because there is not a silver medal for having a plan and coming out with a loss but not expended energy

Can you?
I mean look at the goal we scored vs United - several errors there
Davis Luiz has won loads of trophies yet he can’t keep his head for more than 30 minutes - managers still play him

look at the managers in question, I don’t think they can, but Jose is a proper manager

I don’t think our goal against United was an error, it was all about the pace of a Bergwijn, he’ll score goals like that regularly, there were 3 defender between him and the goal when he received the ball

To win, regardless of energy expelled because there is not a silver medal for having a plan and coming out with a loss but not expended energy

no, because it’s never just one game, league titles and European cups are marathons, that’s the balance to be found

I massively disagree with that, I want clean sheets.

What good is the negative tactics to achieve clean sheets worth if we concede and don’t have the impetuses to get back in the game we are fudged. Proof be in the pudding this season.

We have more going forward than back in my opinion, we also have more to do more against terrible sides, there is no need to play this turgid level of football that we so against Southampton away (one of the worst performances since Gross) and Norwich at home.

Im sorry but the expectation level of having the mighty Jose and the most expensive coaching set up in Europe demands more even with an inherited team. I’m not asking CL win I’m talking beating crap at home

What good is the negative tactics to achieve clean sheets worth if we concede and don’t have the impetuses to get back in the game we are fudged. Proof be in the pudding this season.

We have more going forward than back in my opinion, we also have more to do more against terrible sides, there is no need to play this turgid level of football that we so against Southampton away (one of the worst performances since Gross) and Norwich at home.

Im sorry but the expectation level of having the mighty Jose and the most expensive coaching set up in Europe demands more even with an inherited team. I’m not asking CL win I’m talking beating crap at home

This is a transition phase, we’re going somewhere and we are fixing the defence first, clean sheets are the most important thing, we’ll fix the goal scoring later.

Statistically, a PL goal is worth one goal, a clean sheet is worth 2.

Also, it’s never a negative tactic as long as you are trying to win.

look at the managers in question, I don’t think they can, but Jose is a proper manager

I don’t think our goal against United was an error, it was all about the pace of a Bergwijn, he’ll score goals like that regularly, there were 3 defender between him and the goal when he received the ball
The touch from shaw was an error
The play from rashford from that was an error
And IMO but Maguire and de gea made errors
But at least de geas and Maguire were forced errors
Players are fallible, but I hate, hate, hate, unforced errors (the kind Aurier makes every game, and Kyle Walker always did)

Back