• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jonathan Rowe

If you think a Championship player is going to make a big impact on our first team, it is worth thinking of the reverse e.g. if Solomon went into Norwich, or Brennan, or Deki, what impact would they have down in the Champo and thus extrapolate how good these players are. I've never even seen Rowe, just making the point it is a huge step up.

If you think a Championship player is going to make a big impact on our first team, it is worth thinking of the reverse e.g. if Solomon went into Norwich, or Brennan, or Deki, what impact would they have down in the Champo and thus extrapolate how good these players are. I've never even seen Rowe, just making the point it is a huge step up.
Your right
But dele made a bigger step up
You could see the talent with Eze and Olise and we didn’t react
Then you have someone like bowen who would be much much better than Solomon or Gil for example

Well I hope Gil leaves, Warner I'm indifferent on but it's a loan. Son is streaky and aging, I would accept a fee for him.

He is not irreplacable. Contracted to end of next season.

Liverpool and City just get on with these sort of changes - we need to be heard headed.

Saying this, I’m as soft as brick and would happily extend him another year right now.

I saw Rowe play for Norwich yesterday and he was ok but, on that one viewing, nothing particularly special.... He didn't stand out amongst the other players...

He did well for his goal in that the ball was played slightly behind him so he had to check his run and then guide it into the corner of the net from about 8 yards out....

He also showed quick feet to do a step over , moved the ball to his left and fired in a powerful shot on target...

Other than those two incidents I can't remember anything specific....

Not both i wouldnt have thought when we already have Son, Werner, Solomon (and Gil) for that position

Isn't Gil championed by you as the next Silva? .... Werner won't be here next season, Solomon looked on the better side of toss .... so I'd say there is space

Isn't Gil championed by you as the next Silva? .... Werner won't be here next season, Solomon looked on the better side of toss .... so I'd say there is space
I think Werner is going to surprise you in addition to which I think Ange will want him to stay and his price tag will suit the club too.

Solomon has two assists in six appearances, so I don't really know how you can make that call on him?

I think Werner is going to surprise you in addition to which I think Ange will want him to stay and his price tag will suit the club too.

Solomon has two assists in six appearances, so I don't really know how you can make that call on him?

I hope that you are right with Werner ... but I think Solomons performances were very weak regardless of his assists ... thats just stats watching ... I didn't see him doing much when he played.... actually thought he looked pants but hopefully he kicks on.

I agree the just is still out in him, coming in free has too many tinges of "too good a deal to turn down" Daniel about it. But honestly Ange has said he's chosen all new arrivals so if he sees something in Solomon then I'm pretty sure it's there.

Hopefully not N'jie, Nkoudou, Ndombele territory.

We really must not sign any more players who's name has a muted N.

Back