• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Joel Pohjanpalo

What's funny?

I have no idea, i used to do the same thing when i was younger

i think its more to do with the fact that he doesnt do it than anything else. he cant seem to understand how others might be able to do it

i'm not sure if he thinks you watch all these leagues round the clock all hours of the day

i dont think he understands what it means to be a football fanatic

i will say though, there is no way you watch all those leagues weekly, maybe you get through bits of 90 mins of each league on a monthly basis?...i find it logistically impossible other wise , especially as we are working men

I have no idea, i used to do the same thing when i was younger

i think its more to do with the fact that he doesnt do it than anything else. he cant seem to understand how others might be able to do it

i'm not sure if he thinks you watch all these leagues round the clock all hours of the day

i dont think he understands what it means to be a football fanatic

i will say though, there is no way you watch all those leagues weekly, maybe you get through bits of 90 mins of each league on a monthly basis?...i find it logistically impossible other wise , especially as we are working men

no you're right.

Although I could watch Bayern at 2:00pm up until Spurs kick off at 3 for example then watch the Spanish football later that day!

I try and watch as much German football as possible though, more so than any other league. Dutch league is the one I don't watch religiously but I have knowledge of the teams involved and the players, same with France.

Mirror gossip...

Spurs and Stoke are mulling over deadline-day moves for Finnish sensation Joel Pohjanpalo, writes Tom Hopkinson. The HJK Helsinki striker is out of action with an ankle injury, but that will not stop either club pressing ahead if they still have money to spend before the window closes on Monday night. Pohjanpalo, who has been capped twice, had trials with Liverpool and France’s Monaco last year. But the 18-year-old opted to continue his development with his hometown club and will cost around £1million.

Great move if we get rid of Adebayor. Will allow Kane to go on loan for the year - hopefully this time with a team where he plays regularly.

Thought this was going to be a thread about those really hot chillis...

Joking apart, dont know the guy, so dont know if he is worth a punt, even for a £1m

Will allow Kane to go on loan for the year - hopefully this time with a team where he plays regularly.

Kane is never going to make it for us or for a top half premier team. His lack of pace and movement is obvious. He needs to leave to a championship side with a view to a move.

Kane is never going to make it for us or for a top half premier team. His lack of pace and movement is obvious. He needs to leave to a championship side with a view to a move.

How about a season at QPR. Harry saying he has a threadbare squad, needs an extra forward. Send Kane and Carroll for a season?

Back