• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Joe Kinnear

John Fashanu as half time "team motivator" ?

Vinny Jones as assistant to the assistant to Kinnear ?

Sadly it looks like the dream team won't be happening:
Mick Harford's proposed appointment as assistant to Saudi Sportswashing Machine director of football Joe Kinnear falls through. The 54-year-old was in talks with the club he briefly represented as a player over a role working alongside his former Wimbledon manager. But Press Association Sport reports those talks have failed to reach a successful conclusion.

As much as I feel sorry for the Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans, I'm really looking forward to how this plays out.

It's a guaranteed car crash and guaranteed entertainment for everyone not associated with Saudi Sportswashing Machine. I just have no idea how it's actually going to go wrong.

Mick Harford said:
I have declined an offer to be Joe Kinnear’s assistant.

After meeting with Mike Ashley and Joe Kinnear, I made the decision that it’s not the right time for me to take up this role.

It was an honor to be asked to work at a fantastic club and I have the utmost respect for the club and its fans.

I am currently enjoying a role helping out at Millwall, but would like to thank Mike Ashley and Joe Kinnear for the opportunity.

Sadly it looks like the dream team won't be happening:
Mick Harford's proposed appointment as assistant to Saudi Sportswashing Machine director of football Joe Kinnear falls through. The 54-year-old was in talks with the club he briefly represented as a player over a role working alongside his former Wimbledon manager. But Press Association Sport reports those talks have failed to reach a successful conclusion.

It's comedy...I give Harford great credit for opening his eyes long enough to see the wreckage in the distance.

I reckon they might try and get the manager from Jossy's Giants

hqdefault.jpg

Sooo... Joe Kinnear transfer window review = Signed Loic Remy on Loan......... Yep thats it!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...Kinnear-over-failure-to-strengthen-squad.html

kinnear_2659820b.jpg

Re: The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/Saudi Sportswashing Machine-transfer-news-joe-kinnear-2670971

Joe Kinnear tried to sign midfielder that was already a Saudi Sportswashing Machine player

Saudi Sportswashing Machine had loaned out Shane Ferguson to Birmingham but the Toon director of football tried to sign him after scouting trip.

:ross:

I can't help but think this is no more than a publicity thing to deflect attention from other things going wrong at the club.

Back