• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer window: Your shout

Should rumours from ITKs and journalists be posted in separate threads?

• YES, two separate threads.

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • NO, all rumours in one thread.

Votes: 18 46.2%

• Total voters
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Gordinho
Only because Unknown isn't about any more, that was one clueless, attention seeking taco.

That's bang out of order. IMO

Etc...twunts ...etc... Liverpool qunt...etc...ITKs and Twitter qunts..etc.... bi-polar shower of brick circus....etc... I don't care if they get something right, at any time.......

An example of why I think the "I hate ITK" posts should all be in one place.
This kind of animosity deters people from posting. It is 100% irrelevant whether the poster is right or wrong or an attention seeker. A post is just a springboard for comment and discussion.
This is a discussion site.

This kind of animosity deters people from posting. It is 100% irrelevant whether the poster is right or wrong or an attention seeker. A post is just a springboard for comment and discussion.

It is a discussion site, but if we are going to include all itk then i may as well just make up that we are interested in a bunch of players and you can use those as a springboard for discussion instead.

It'd be pretty much an identical situation.

It is a discussion site, but if we are going to include all itk then i may as well just make up that we are interested in a bunch of players and you can use those as a springboard for discussion instead.

It'd be pretty much an identical situation.

I treat all information I receive from anywhere about anything with scepticism.

That's fine, but there are varying degrees of skepticism.

No. I treat "trusted" sources with the same care as gossip. BBC and McAlpine is a good example.

Edit: Anyway, who cares if someone makes up something about a possible transfer.? Nobody dies if a suggested transfer does not go through.

Last edited:
No. I treat "trusted" sources with the same care as gossip. BBC and McAlpine is a good example.

Wait, so sports journalists who have links with clubs are treated in exactly the same way as a random guy on the net?

Weird..

Wait, so sports journalists who have links with clubs are treated in exactly the same way as a random guy on the net?

Weird..

Weird to you, maybe. But to me I find it weird that you are prepared to give some journo who may have recieved a few quid from a club/manager/agent more credence than someone who may have some info from an obtuse origin. I treat both the same.

Weird to you, maybe. But to me I find it weird that you are prepared to give some journo who may have recieved a few quid from a club/manager/agent more credence than someone who may have some info from an obtuse origin. I treat both the same.

I play the odds, granted sometimes you're wrong, but the majority of the times you get it right.

If they had a thread for ITK and twitter qunts and then make this available to whoever wants in, make it a ghost thread so others cannot see that brick.
Did anyone ring those 0891 numbers from clubcall on page 141 ITV football page, tell me one person that rang one that was happy after the event. Its the same with these idiots on twitter. I honestly do question people who like twitter ITK. After last August where at least 5 people coming out and saying they knew brick all and doing it as an '''experiment''' each having 30k followers, which culminated in one of these qunts, being threatened by a football club where that person whether right or wrongly was then sacked losing his livelihood and reputation, at the end of the day that qunt was still conning people.
What mind-set do you have to have to want to still follow these twunts.

Last edited:
Let's not get into that argument here. What we are proposing for January is space for people who want to discuss the credibility of ITK to do so and for those who aren't interested in that to avoid it.

Let's not get into that argument here. What we are proposing for January is space for people who want to discuss the credibility of ITK to do so and for those who aren't interested in that to avoid it.

Good, a place for ITK only and a place to trash and/or worship it. Don't forget somewhere to actually discuss transfers. ;)

but you're avoiding the question. Can you make it clear so we're all aware of the rules come January rather then simply avoiding it now and then out of the blue stating someone is breaking site rules in January.

Is it ok to claim a poster is someone else now? i've made a promise that i will try my best to keep the itk bashing to a minimal but will i be threatened with post mod if i refer to a poster as an itk (i also would like to know how it's ok to refer to Moonlit as push and run but not ok to refer to spursfan1957 as moonlit but i doubt that will be answered).

Good, a place for ITK only and a place to trash and/or worship it. Don't forget somewhere to actually discuss transfers. ;)

A separate thread to post and discuss ITK, then the "haters" can stay away. Everything else goes in the 'Rumour Update' thread, with a separate discussion thread (3 threads in total). Or do we need to split ITK into updates and discussion? Or should we even have a 'ITK Bashing' thread?

There will also be player threads and anything else that specifically needs to be discussed can have a thread if someone fancies it.

A separate thread to post and discuss ITK, then the "haters" can stay away. Everything else goes in the 'Rumour Update' thread, with a separate discussion thread (3 threads in total). Or do we need to split ITK into updates and discussion? Or should we even have a 'ITK Bashing' thread?

There will also be player threads and anything else that specifically needs to be discussed can have a thread if someone fancies it.

The ITK worshipping and bashing have to be in the same thread or what's the point. When there is no real news it can be amusing. Its only annoying when you are reading the transfer thread looking for real news.

The ITK worshipping and bashing have to be in the same thread or what's the point. When there is no real news it can be amusing. Its only annoying when you are reading the transfer thread looking for real news.

Personally I find neither worshipping or bashing amusing. Taking the tinkle out of POTL for exclusively revealing day old news is one thing, but it's the mindless bashing of everything ITK that bores me.

Back