• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer window: Your shout

Should rumours from ITKs and journalists be posted in separate threads?

• YES, two separate threads.

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • NO, all rumours in one thread.

Votes: 18 46.2%

• Total voters
Is it still a rule that you can't claim someone on this site is an itk or anyone else for that matter? i specifically remember you telling me that it's against the site rules to refer to a poster as another poster/itk etc etc when i used to refer to Rossi as Jjetset?

It's against the site rules to post hostile rumours about another poster. You weren't the only person who was asked not to keep referring to Rossi as Jjetset.

The big difference here, of course, is you accused Rossi of being someone not associated with this forum.
We are outing someone who has multiple accounts (against the rules) and did the big strop off under his original name, but has crept back and is trying to con everyone.

Bit different isn't it?

If you know this, why has he not been banned?

Rather then just accusing him of something, take the action that said accusation entails.

Do mods not have ip information on these type of things?

If you know this, why has he not been banned?

Rather then just accusing him of something, take the action that said accusation entails.

Do mods not have ip information on these type of things?

Yes we do. Any actions taken by the mods are not broadcast to the public though, on this or any other matter.

Haven't read all four preceding pages but here's a rule of thumb, the window opens a week after Christmas Day, we shouldn't be able to discuss the January window until a week after it's acceptable to talk about Christmas.

It's against the site rules to post hostile rumours about another poster. You weren't the only person who was asked not to keep referring to Rossi as Jjetset.

hostile rumours? If you considered that hostile then fair enough but that obviously wasn't the intention (and btw you also said refering to spursfan1957 as Moonlit was also against the rules and you would ask the poster to stop doing if you see it).

The big difference here, of course, is you accused Rossi of being someone not associated with this forum.
We are outing someone who has multiple accounts (against the rules) and did the big strop off under his original name, but has crept back and is trying to con everyone.

Bit different isn't it?

ever so slightly different but i think you're missing my point. A mod has already stated that refering to Spursfan1957 as Moonlit is also against the rules (i assume posters that were doing that also thought he had multiple accounts) so how is that against the rules but it's perfectly fine to continuously state 'Push and run' is Moonlit? either both are against the rules or neither are imo.

It's against the site rules to post hostile rumours about another poster.

Any actions taken by the mods are not broadcast to the public though, on this or any other matter.

There has to be a least one inconsistency there.

There has to be a least one inconsistency there.

I wouldn't call it hostile, or even a rumour, and none of the official rules have been broken, therefore no official action has been taken. I did not have relations with that woman. Back to work.

Only because Unknown isn't about any more, that was one clueless, attention seeking taco.

IMO all the other mods are quite exceptional. Being the worst of a great bunch isn't too bad.

Haven't read all four preceding pages but here's a rule of thumb, the window opens a week after Christmas Day, we shouldn't be able to discuss the January window until a week after it's acceptable to talk about Christmas.

Work has begun, but it won't be open to the public until it's sufficiently depressing and gloomy in there. Transfer windows are a time for sadness and despair.

I would prefer a thread without people who are made up twunts like that Liverpool qunt. I don't want to read something from someone that is having a joke. So that would rule out a thread involving ITKs and Twitter qunts.

Basically written, radio and tv media where one can put name to face. Don't want a part of that bi-polar shower of brick circus where grown adults pretend to be someone they are not. I don't care if they get something right, at any time, as they say a clock...

Back