• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer window wishlist

Will be very disappointed if Damiao is not on the list ... no really. I have a bet that we will be linked with him continuously even two years after he retires.

"Spurs to re-ignite move for Damiao as Spurs board tempt the brazilian out of retirement..."

Could hope for a LB like Coentrao, but i honestly think we wont be buying anyone costing over £10 mill in the January window.

I would like to sign a couple of British players but they just won't get the game time they deserve and I feel at the moment it would stunt their growth. Will Hughes would be a great shout from Derby as is Tom Ince but who would we be dropping to give them sufficient game time? Both of those players I think are best served staying with their current club for the forseeable future.

January could be very, very important for us. I think we definitely need another forward and seeing Pato linked was quite nice. I have been a bit disappointed with him at times since his breakthrough but he has real talent and maybe playing with a collection of Brazilians here in London could see him flourish. I don't know what the situation was with Coentrao but it would appear he isn't that interested in us. Personally, for the vlauation Madrid had of him, I would have just thrown a bit more money at Everton and tried to get Baines.

So for me, Pato and Baines would be a dream January but I would imagine it is extremely unlikely that we would spend what would be required to get both of those players at the club in January. If I had to go with one then I probably would go with Pato to give us some more goals up top.

Just to add in, Ben Davies at Swansea has looked quite good over the last year at LB too. Wouldn't be against him being a signing we would look at, I think he is going to turn into a very useful player.

Are Arsenal lucky? they normally have loads of injuries as they have atm. they finsih above us, because they have better players and generally do not play players who are as weak as we do.

Lasagne gate? Fulop? You can call if bad luck on our part or Arsenal being lucky but they have had the rub of the green at crucial times. Fortune does play a part.

Not writing of Chadli, just passing comment on what I have seen, not the same thing.
Lennon,Chadli,Townsend not good enough.
This statement seems pretty dismissive of Chadli to me

Are Arsenal lucky? they normally have loads of injuries as they have atm. they finsih above us, because they have better players and generally do not play players who are as weak as we do.

Livermore, Hudd and Palacios would not have played for them. Their players rarely slip below a certain standard. They do not play English players from the ranks unless they are good enough. Gibbs, Wheelchair, the others get a very occasional outing in the CC and are loaned out and sold.

Not writing of Chadli, just passing comment on what I have seen, not the same thing.

They have benefitted from unfortunate circumstances that have happened to us. Plus they score more late goals than every team in the league every season.

Having said that, Spurs fans always whine about our injuries whilst completely ignoring their injuries such as Wheelchair missing an entire season, plus the full back injuries they had last season.

Michu, he impresses me every time I watch Swansea. The guy can play as a lone striker or behind another striker. He reminds me of Berbatov because of his great technique and finishing skills but has more pace and a greater work rate. Will offer somethng different than Soldado.

Manchester United's Belgian wonderkid Adnan Januzaj's contract ends next summer :-k

get in the Franco!!

Dembele out? Rose out? No way, we need to keep our good players and form a core of players who are familiar with the club and who we as fans can identify with. we lost a lot of stability in terms of long term servants this year, and players like Dembele I cant imagine pushing for an exit.

I hope the likes of him, Siggy et al will form the new core of long term servants.

Manchester United's Belgian wonderkid Adnan Januzaj's contract ends next summer :-k

get in the Franco!!

I have seen quite a lot of positive press about him this weekend. Watching the game I wasn't impressed at all.. Nothing I see told me he was a natural or future Utd player.

Back