• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January Transfer Thread - it couldn't open and close any quicker

Bowen looks such a good player for West ham. We really need to look harder at championship players.

We should be giving Marklandy and White a chance in the first team.

First time i saw Markanday when he came on tonight. What kind of player is he and who does he resemble most if you compare him to any more established PL players?

First time i saw Markanday when he came on tonight. What kind of player is he and who does he resemble most if you compare him to any more established PL players?

Demari Grey or Lookman is the sort I think he is. Tricky winger who can take Lucas place in the team.

Harvey White could play the playmaker role.

Be very interesting to see another Indian heritage player come through
My school team had some great Indian lads who were brilliant. Pretty sure at least 3 were offered club terms. In all cases their families interjected and I know one is an accountant and one went to prison, whilst the other is a plumber
At least 2 of them IMO could have made it in football as they had everything other than the support network at the time

I do not rate Bergwijn or Lo Celso, think it is also time to move on lucas who though he runs a lot offers no end product.
Agree on the first two.
Nuno seems to be getting something different out of Lucas rather than just the running. I think he's one of those players you'd miss if he left rather than appreciated whilst he's here. He weighs in with a decent amount of goals and involvement with creating goals. Upgradable, but keepable.

After seeing how out of his depth Scarlett was today, if we're gong to try a youngster at striker, get Adam Hlozek in. Wouldn't cost more than £15 million and tons of upside.

Back