• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January Transfer Thread - it couldn't open and close any quicker

Do you think he is creative enough for it to make sense? He scores when he is on his streaks but does he create much for others? Especially when he's not on a hot streak?

At the very least I think he would be an upgrade on Moura who despite all his industry provides very little end product

My bad, you mean Victor Omishen :D we cannot afford my Nigerian brother. I am not use to seeing his name on this forum so it did not click.

I think he is brilliant. Said in another thread he will be the best player in the world soon. The is still an outside chance we could sign him. 12onths time and he will be to big for us.

I think he is brilliant. Said in another thread he will be the best player in the world soon. The is still an outside chance we could sign him. 12onths time and he will be to big for us.

I agree he is a brilliant player, but he was bought for €70m so I would expect they would want that least double their money, which would put him outside our price range

Ffs Dean.... day drinking isn't for me anymore
:D

That guy needs a move, probably got less left on his contract than Pickford too. Sam Johnstone could be another if we want to go the HG route.

Pickford isn’t terrible but he just seems skittish to me and that makes me nervous.

Back