• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

watching QPR I thought their problem was their wastefulness up front. do they really need strengthening at the back (taiwo and onuoha)?

With AC Milan buying Maxi Lopez and possibly finalising a deal for Tevez soon, how do people feel about us putting in a huge cheeky bid for Pato? Albeit he is currently injured (4 weeks).

Seen as though we've got that ?ú38.5Mill we bid for Aguero last year still burning a hole in our pocket.

Don't see Pato leaving Milan. Isn't he dating Berlusconi's daughter?

As for Green, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Jason Roberts having a medical at Reading.

Alex would rather go to PSG than QPR, but who wouldn't.

He's said no to PSG's millions

Why would he come to us?

If he's not driven by money then surely that gives us more of a chance based on how we play and the prospect of CL next year.

Failing that, Sandro can just threaten to tw@t him.

Last edited:
Archibald on SO re Gio

Villareal dont have the funds and only have around ?ú3m the rest would be funded by a consortium from S.America...

I have no further info

Archibald on SO re Gio

Villareal dont have the funds and only have around ?ú3m the rest would be funded by a consortium from S.America...

I have no further info

You would think if looking for a striker we could cut a deal which would include Rossi or Llorente coming the other way. ?

Llorente is at Bilbao and not Villareal. I would love Rossi to come the other way. ?ú20m + Gio and I dont think many would complain.

Do any of you remember a deal being made for a player that was injured and out for the rest of the season? Just curious because I can't seem to recall one. Would be a good time to snap Rossi up at a cut price if that type of deal can be done.

Do any of you remember a deal being made for a player that was injured and out for the rest of the season? Just curious because I can't seem to recall one. Would be a good time to snap Rossi up at a cut price if that type of deal can be done.

Gascoigne?

i think the deal to sell him to Lazio had been agreed, in principal at least, before the cup final injury....iirc eventually Lazio paid less than the initial agreed price

Yep. Was originally ?ú8 million, iirc. Massive amount back then. Reduced to ?ú5 million after the injury.

Giovani Dos Santos' name has cropped up plenty of times in the transfer window, but the Spurs attacker won't be heading to Sevilla according to the Primera Division side's president Jose Maria del Nido: "(Tottenham wanted) an exorbitant amount for him. In the end they were asking for 6.5million euros."

Is it safe to say that if no one leaves, no one's coming in (unless it's simply a deal too good to turn down)?

Back