• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

Your spot on with Scottish football. I had ?ú400.00 on an old firm double in December and couldnt watch it for longer than 3 minutes. Had to watch Friends and keep flicking back to check the score it was that bad.

He knows where the goal is though.

January Transfer Window thread

its all very quiet in ITK cloud cuckoo land. Have they been drinking the kool aid?

Loic Remy

Have seen that we've been linked again with Loic Remy at Marseilles. (We were linke in the summer of 2010, before out first CL campiagn).

What is he like?
Would he be a good signing (assuming we do sign him)?

Harry says he is going to watch a match tomorrow

ITK says it is Marseille-Lille

Remy, Hazard, Sow all on show

Oh

And Joe Cole too... :p

Actually WHY is Alex being sold by Chelsea??
Got to be more than football going on here..or are there obvious football talent factors?

Before the old site crashed we offered Marseille pavlyuchenko in exchange of Remy.

Well Marseille are not that stupid. Our chances of signing him this winter are 0%, but our chances of signing him this summer are very high. I even believe that if he does not score 10 goals at the Euros and Barca or United sign him, then he'll be our player.

Very solid striker, can finish, very clever man aswell, very calm.

Before the old site crashed we offered Marseille pavlyuchenko in exchange of Remy.

Well Marseille are not that stupid. Our chances of signing him this winter are 0%, but our chances of signing him this summer are very high. I even believe that if he does not score 10 goals at the Euros and Barca or United sign him, then he'll be our player.

Very solid striker, can finish, very clever man aswell, very calm.

Thanks. Which strikers can he be compared to (either here in the PL, or known abroad)? Also, if we did sign him, how will he fit into our current set-up?

If only we had a thread which discussed the likelihood of a particular signing and whether the player would be any good for us. :eek:

Harry says he is going to watch a match tomorrow

ITK says it is Marseille-Lille

Remy, Hazard, Sow all on show

Oh

And Joe Cole too... :p

Harry has seen Remy before and knows we cant get him right now so i cant see the points in going all the way just to see him.

Hazard, we have no chance at all, all the big clubs are after him and the price will to high for us.

I have a feeling we could be watching Sow who is the bad player out of the three, poor striker scoring poor goals in a poor league.

According to various websites, we are also following Yannick Sagbo from France.

I sense another G-G classic question coming up, Samba will be the new Bassong: ?½Is Samba still suspended?? ? (he was red carded today wasn’t he?)

Back