• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jan Vertonghen

Re: Jan Vertonghen official

Ajax fans had a chance to officially say goodbye and thank you to Vertonghen, Van de Wiel and Anita at Sunday's game against NEC ......check out the videos :)

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/spurs-defender-jan-vertonghen-receives-awesome-fan-farewell-from-ajax-pics-video/

BGwv7o7CcAAgYGv.jpg

That was a world class goal, the way he controls and scores. Adebayor always wastes one-on-one chances like that. We might as well play Vertonghen in attack and Adebayor in defence !
Mesmerising. Top quality control and finish from a classy classy player. Possibly had a little luck in the ball bouncing for him -- he had to stretch for it as his first touch wasn't absolutely 100% perfect -- but still, it's the sort of finish that Henry, Bergkamp and Van Nistlerooy excelled at.

Absolutely loving SuperJan.

I just hope there's a decent striker out there looking at our games and realising that he could make an absolute killing playing in front of our midfield! Everything's in place for a beast of a centre-forward to come in and score 30 over the season.

that fireworks display was a bit over the top!

what chance that more ajax players would relish joining their ex-captain? anyone we should fancy?

that fireworks display was a bit over the top!

what chance that more ajax players would relish joining their ex-captain? anyone we should fancy?

I wouldn't say no to Viktor Fischer or Cristian Eriksen. Two very talented players who could probably be bought for a good price.

I was also impressed with Siem de Jong and Lasse Schone when I watched them in the Champions League group stages against City and Real Madrid

Bale's only won it once.

September - Fletcher
October - Mata
November - Fellaini
December - Van Persie
January - Le Fondre
February - Bale
March - Vertonghen

AVB has won manager of the month twice though(December and February)

Re: Super Jan Vertonghen Official

‏@kyle28walker: Good game of golf with the lads today @29_JL @Jan_Vertonghen and daws

@kyle28walker: All asking who won daws just tipped it me 2nd jake 3rd jan well he was there hahha

‏@Jan_Vertonghen: funny guy

Re: Super Jan Vertonghen Official

Made the PFA team of the year in his first season for us - well done!! =D> =D> =D>

Definitely one of the buys of the season for 9 million Euros!

Back