• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

James Maddison

When I see him play there is a frustration that we didn't sign him when he went to Leicester, poor succession planning on the part of the club, which hopefully we've moved on from.

To be fair I remember a lot of people in here saying he wasn't and would never be good enough for us, but him supply Kane and Son (mkI Son) would have been special.

If you're a United fan you gotta be thinking why did we sign Mount who doesn't fit into the system at all when they could have gone for Maddison

When I see him play there is a frustration that we didn't sign him when he went to Leicester, poor succession planning on the part of the club, which hopefully we've moved on from.

To be fair I remember a lot of people in here saying he wasn't and would never be good enough for us, but him supply Kane and Son (mkI Son) would have been special.

If you're a United fan you gotta be thinking why did we sign Mount who doesn't fit into the system at all when they could have gone for Maddison

They would still have the same issue if they signed Madison. Their midfield is unbalanced. Casemiro can't be the only person doing the work in midfield. Fernandes and Mount are not known for their 2 way play. I suspect this current arrangement is temporary as they are looking to buy Amrabat.

They would still have the same issue if they signed Madison. Their midfield is unbalanced. Casemiro can't be the only person doing the work in midfield. Fernandes and Mount are not known for their 2 way play. I suspect this current arrangement is temporary as they are looking to buy Amrabat.
Are there even any midfielders left? I thought Chelsea bought them all.

The way he played yesterday, I reckon his legs have gone.

Mount isn't good enough

Casimiro has spent his career alongside WC midfielders, he doesn't know how to carry a midfield on his own. He and Eriksen are a year older, will be fun to get off the wage bill at some point.

Casimiro did spend a lot of his time trying to cover Maddison

He is mustard but we still need more creativity. We don’t want to be in the same situation we were when Eriksen was here and we relied almost solely on him for creativity. Added to the fact that Kane isn’t here anymore, we can’t be relying on one player.

He is mustard but we still need more creativity. We don’t want to be in the same situation we were when Eriksen was here and we relied almost solely on him for creativity. Added to the fact that Kane isn’t here anymore, we can’t be relying on one player.
We won’t be, this is why Lo Celso is still in squad.

Twas the blocked shot after the penalty shout on Romero. Hopefully just a twang of the ankle ligaments and nothing long term.

Was only 1 negative where he could have played Son through but didn’t as he thought he was offside but he was miles on.

And the pass he made a beat too late to put Son through.

A vital player for us. Brings that Ericson factor but is far better running with the ball than Eriksen. The area he needs to work on sometimes is end product. Get the killer instinct and lust for goals. He can at times hold the ball too long or not go early enough on goal. He has the technique you want to see a little more ruthless hunger for goals and to go early.

And the pass he made a beat too late to put Son through.

A vital player for us. Brings that Ericson factor but is far better running with the ball than Eriksen. The area he needs to work on sometimes is end product. Get the killer instinct and lust for goals. He can at times hold the ball too long or not go early enough on goal. He has the technique you want to see a little more ruthless hunger for goals and to go early.

Yeh I noticed the holding onto the ball too long, TBF I think Son and Deki were guilty of that at times too. I think watching a number of the pre season and training vids thats something Ange wants to train out the players, hopefully its one of those that comes over time when they all get to know each other better.

Some player though, didn't realise till seeing him for us just how good

Was only 1 negative where he could have played Son through but didn’t as he thought he was offside but he was miles on.
There was another two times where he should have released the ball early, and we'd be through on goal. One time he should switch play out to Deki or Porro, and another through the middle.

Back