• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

200_s.gif

:)
I shouldn't (after all it is £20-25m), but I'd have to agree with you.

i agree that we havent addressed the CM problem, however i think we have run out of time and options so all im saying is that if we just sign Berahino today then id be happy with that

I get you, better to sign one player who solves a problem long term than plug the CDM hole with another stop gap player that we then try to offload next Summer.

You would have thought Spurs fans above all fans would have learned. Most new signing are monumental failures and very few are successful.
I was just thinking back to the Soldado transfer day earlier........

Does anyone know if this @adiepf guy on twitter is any reliable? He seems very certain that we're only signing one player today if any. Has repeated himself several times.

So reliable even SC considers him a bit of a joke.

I think begrudgingly verts would be an immense cdm for us I know he turned the goners down as wenger wanted him to play there but he has all the attributes needed and would excuse he's lazy moments a bit more lol

Does anyone know if this @adiepf guy on twitter is any reliable? He seems very certain that we're only signing one player today if any. Has repeated himself several times.
I repeat myself constantly, but that doesn't make me any more reliable....

Cud not give a monkeys about Adebayor ,beginning to worry now that we actually not going to bring in at least one body .. That wud be truly unbelievable shocking stuff .

Yep I'm feeling the same, felt for sure we would get at least a striker, even if it was underwhelming. I don't know enough about N'Jie & Son but neither look like they can be a lone striker in the PL. If nothing happens today as expected we are far too reliant on a young striker that despite an amazing season last year is looking tired & lacking confidence

The optimist in me says we are doing it on the sly to avoid another Willian situation.

The pessimist in me says GHod DAMN YOUR EYES LEVY WE'RE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!
We're not in any way doomed, but I must admit I hoped for a Berahino and/or a Witsel...

We're not in any way doomed, but I must admit I hoped for a Berahino and/or a Witsel...

Dude it may have escaped you attention, maybe it hasn't been mentioned on here before..... But wait for it..... We only have one striker....ONE

I find it hard to argue that our squad is any better than Everton's atm. Or even West Ham's... I had very low hopes for today, but at least I expected something to happen. Let's hope for top 8!

Back