• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Grey Fox: Don't cut wrists just yet Adebayor could still go but it has to be quick or Villa will move on

Trix's Villa mate on Ade: "Left BH on Wednesday and everything was agreed, as far as I'm aware nothing has changed. I spoke to ******* this morning and he never mentioned any problems."

jasper:
Ade do NOT shoot yourself in the foot with you and your entourage madness. Nothing for the public sorry. Will be a hectic week coming up trying to tie up 2-3 deals incomings. No names offered as mad and crazy as it is. Everything changing but possibly for the good. A new name which has not been mentioned is in talks. Too sensitive for pm or social media. Take it or leave it as cannot say more.

Ali Z on berahino: This is not close from what i hear Timo will be next in.
on ade: Am sure Ade will happen he is just being true to form.
on cm/dm: We will get 1

Ali Z: TBF not surprised taking so long Ade and his Agent cut from same cloth trying to squeeze every penny.

ghostofarmo on 'is ade to villa still on': Hes off to villa

yakster on FTL: werner - i have it on good authority that this has moved closer to completion

ali z on alex song: No, doubt that, not on our radar as far as i KNow.
on levy holding out for more money for ade: Not sure if thats true we want him gone.

hertyid in Berahino thread: My mate's been told to expect a long weekend in the office so something is brewing on this I think.

yakster on FTL: werner - i have it on good authority that this has moved closer to completion

ali z on alex song: No, doubt that, not on our radar as far as i KNow.
on levy holding out for more money for ade: Not sure if thats true we want him gone.

hertyid in Berahino thread: My mate's been told to expect a long weekend in the office so something is brewing on this I think.

Another 48 hrs?

ali z on werner being a squad player: No be signing a young first team player.
and: Werner is ahead of Berahino on our wanted list.

ridiculous if true

I don't know... if you watched Dier try and play that holding role it wasn't too encouraging. We desperately need help in that position. We need someone who can allow bentaleb to assume a little less responsibility towards the back and focus more on getting the ball forward (something which he's extremely gifted at). i think it could really make a huge difference

a player like Werner could be the anchor we need to give players like Bentaleb, Mason, Ericksen, and even Carroll (if he gets a shot) the license to get further up the pitch and produce more chances (and goals)

i really see a lot of wisdom in what Poch is (according to ITK ;)) trying to do

I would be chuffed if we get Bender (Dortmund one). I think he is the best we can get in that position and if he can stay fit will be a big player for us.

Pitty we won't sign him :(

I would be chuffed if we get Bender (Dortmund one). I think he is the best we can get in that position and if he can stay fit will be a big player for us.

Pitty we won't sign him :(

always missed an injury prone player at spurs

The Goat hears that the Adebayor deal is still expected to happen….. there were a few legal issues which are hoped to be resolved soon.

Trix: From an agent.

Another team from not a million miles away also seriously interested in Werner. Said agent had no idea how far along any deal was just that he knows both clubs have been speaking to the relevant people.

ali z: talking to 4 forwards/wf and 2 dm looking to sign 2 and 1 my bet at this moment would be njie, Kramer and Werner.we identify 2/3 players for each position then see which deals can be done it is a sensible approach not having all eggs in 1 basket.
on ade holdup: Nothing to do with us.
on berahino: from what i hear he is not first choice will only happen if we don't get Njie and Werner

Christ "identify 2/3 players for each position then see which deals can be done", then Levy gets involved. Quite confident again. We've missed the boat on adequate midfielder, winger and striker.Not done early, not done right.

Christ "identify 2/3 players for each position then see which deals can be done", then Levy gets involved. Quite confident again. We've missed the boat on adequate midfielder, winger and striker.Not done early, not done right.

Yep, and as usual he will blame the manager and sack him by November

They always is no matter what he does, I guess some of them do not remember how average we were before he came along.

i think you have to allow people to vent. Many people see the good things that Levy has done what with the training ground and hopefully now with the stadium, but he is not a perfect human being and he has made mistakes during his reign too. Some of his managerial choices have been wrong, managers have complained about not getting key players they wanted, its frustrating to everyone how many deals are left to the last minute of a transfer window.

Levy is very well paid at Spurs, he owns enough shares to handsomely profit when ENIC decide to walk away, i really think any criticisms levelled at him from fans on the internet dont bother him at all. He does things his own way, he knows the truth about all the deals in and out, so he simply gets on with his job. This is a forum, like many others where its easy for fans to have a go. It is harmless anyway, just genuine frustration, and Levy is an easy target but like i said i think he is able to handle it.

Back