• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Who: The Goat
When: 24th August
Where: SC

The Goat has heard that Southampton's stance on Schneiderlin has privately changed over the course of this weekend. Also that allowing us to sign him would be further entertained should Levy provide assurance regarding Townsend and agree not to make a move for Rodriguez.

Who: The Goat
When: 24th August
Where: SC

The Goat has heard that Southampton's stance on Schneiderlin has privately changed over the course of this weekend. Also that allowing us to sign him would be further entertained should Levy provide assurance regarding Townsend and agree not to make a move for Rodriguez.

The Goat must have moved to a pasture called Saints Web and tasted what is available there...

The Goat must have moved to a pasture called Saints Web and tasted what is available there...

The bit about Rodriguez makes no sense at all. When a player is running down his contract you need clubs to be interested, in the window or 2 before it expires, otherwise they walk on a free

Nothing too interesting but found this Townsend info...

trix:
Like I said he's[poch] happy to keep him[townsend], but wouldn't be too bothered if he is sold. Remember poch works with him every day, and he'll know if he has the capacity to basically learn another position or not. 1 goal(and that was a fluke) in 25+ apps last season is hardly a pointer that he could go on to be a good goal scorer.

ali z:
Trix is the man spot on everytime.
Issue with Townsend are many, club happy to keep him but if we can do a deal we want will let him go, thing is he is not great at carrying out instructions, Lennon although never scoring enough is loved by all managers for doing what is asked btw despite his appalling return he is in top 10 premiership goals for us.
Get you seat belts on loads going on

trix on why daws fee is just 3m and not 4m or whatever was mentioned earlier: Deal been changed to suit all parties. Not criticising him, but it seems loyalty can be bought.

JJetset:

Someone who sounds like an Italian team is done now....;0)

Fazio in today

Not today;0)

Tomorrow probably

And on Dawson: That is done too bar a few little details.

JJetset:

Someone who sounds like an Italian team is done now....;0)

Fazio in today

Not today;0)

Tomorrow probably

And on Dawson: That is done too bar a few little details.

20070526081818!CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg

I generally like ITK's, but this JJetset guy is such a joke, always stating the obvious when everyone and their grandma pretty much know a deal is done. :lol:

Nothing too interesting but found this Townsend info...

trix:
Like I said he's[poch] happy to keep him[townsend], but wouldn't be too bothered if he is sold. Remember poch works with him every day, and he'll know if he has the capacity to basically learn another position or not. 1 goal(and that was a fluke) in 25+ apps last season is hardly a pointer that he could go on to be a good goal scorer.

ali z:
Trix is the man spot on everytime.
Issue with Townsend are many, club happy to keep him but if we can do a deal we want will let him go, thing is he is not great at carrying out instructions, Lennon although never scoring enough is loved by all managers for doing what is asked btw despite his appalling return he is in top 10 premiership goals for us.
Get you seat belts on loads going on

Breezer:

When AVB first arrived I past on some info that Parker and Townsend both had difficulty following instructions. I guess Poch also has the same problem with Townsend

Atlanta Yid on COYS....

'Watch the news'

Thats the email I just got

COYS

followed by

Gave me a little update moves being made today
who knows COYS

Atlanta Yid on COYS....

'Watch the news'

Thats the email I just got

COYS

followed by

Gave me a little update moves being made today
who knows COYS

This has to be the very worst kind of itk!

"Watch the news"???

Hahaha!

He can't lose with that little pearl! It's the last week of the transfer window...............yep, there's gonna be news alright!

This has to be the very worst kind of itk!

"Watch the news"???

Hahaha!

He can't lose with that little pearl! It's the last week of the transfer window...............yep, there's gonna be news alright!

In the news:

Spanish newspaper AS confirm on Tuesday afternoon that Tottenham have paid the release clause of Sevilla captain Federico Fazio.

Spurs have been heavily linked with the Argentine defender in recent days and have taken advantage of contract negotiations breaking down to secure a deal for the Sevilla defender.

Tottenham deposited 10 million euros with La Liga and AS suggest that Fazio could be in line for his White Hart Lane debut next Sunday when he could face Mario Balotelli and Liverpool.

Sevilla have been looking for a replacement for Fazio for some time, and AS say it marks a significant departure from their defence.

Fazio has already said his farewells to Sevilla team mates and that he will receive a significant salary increase at White Hart Lane.

Amongst the replacements suggested to replace Fazio, is Celtic defender Virgil Van Dijk but AS suggest Saudi Sportswashing Machine are also interested.

Federico Fazio is expected to be first choice alongside Jan Vertonghen in Mauricio Pochettino’s Spurs side, in the centre of defence.

From that article from AS above, it seems, that is the trick to avoid the additional tax inccured from sevilla's noncooperation. The money gets deposted to La Liga direclty and the player never gets paid, thereby not incurring the personal tax for the player, which Spurs would've had to cover.

We seem to be trying to have a very clever transfer window with release clauses and the like.

Though on the flip side, if it was a release clause why did we not get him in earlier? I think this strongly supports that he was not our first choice defensive reinforcement.

Back