• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Except for the fact that HH has repeatedly proved himself to be full of ****.

Spurspanyol has yet to achieve a similar status.

i thought all that Spurspanyol does is translate what the spanish media is saying. As an example thats like A madrid fans counting on a Spurs fan in the uk to provide updates on Soldados situation by translating what the Daily mail/the sun or SSN/talskport are reporting

i thought all that Spurspanyol does is translate what the spanish media is saying. As an example thats like A madrid fans counting on a Spurs fan in the uk to provide updates on Soldados situation by translating what the Daily mail/the sun or SSN/talskport are reporting

True. Except for the fact that his main sources for the Musacchio story have been the local Villarreal media, just down the road from where he lives in Valencia. And in Spain, the local media tend to be fairly well connected with their local club. So, as sources, they have somewhat greater credibility than most UK media sources when it comes to football gossip.

Not that Im saying theboyhotspur is right, but what does Spurspanyol know? I thought he just reported what the local papers were saying, and theboyhotspur said what has been reported is incorrect so obviously their info is going to conflict as Spurspanyol is only relaying media info no?

He also lives in the city and has a flavour of which sources are usually decent or not. He also explains some of the context and subtexts around the club etc.

Except for the fact that HH has repeatedly proved himself to be full of ****.

Spurspanyol has yet to achieve a similar status.

Yeah HH is the TalkSport of the internet. Deliberately contrary, inflaming and a bit of a prick.

Spurspanyol has openly been providing a translation service, with a bit of informed option and analysis.

This was posted yesterday.

[Update 146] The Goat with a couple of bits

Who: The Goat

The Cryptic
Yesterday The Goat heard a whisper that we were making a move in Italy. The Goat's source asked "Destro"? and was told "Maybe, maybe not". Effectively, there is something going on in Italy and there's more than one iron in the fire. Hence the cryptic.

Today, a second source tells The Goat that although Southampton are dingdonging us around, another bid has gone in for Schneiderlin today and that Baldini is occupied elsewhere.

This was posted yesterday.

[Update 146] The Goat with a couple of bits

Who: The Goat

The Cryptic
Yesterday The Goat heard a whisper that we were making a move in Italy. The Goat's source asked "Destro"? and was told "Maybe, maybe not". Effectively, there is something going on in Italy and there's more than one iron in the fire. Hence the cryptic.

Today, a second source tells The Goat that although Southampton are dingdonging us around, another bid has gone in for Schneiderlin today and that Baldini is occupied elsewhere.

On the outside chance that there's any truth in this, is there a LWF in Italy that might be interesting us?

Apparently Roma are prepared to let Adem Ljajic, who they bought to replace Lamela (along with Gervinho), go as he hasn't settled well?

GB,

Ljajic is probably the other player, some blog somewhere over the weekend mentioned our interest in both Destro and Ljajic. Goats comments is probably just recycling that piece but in the form of ITK.

Damn quoting won't work. :barnet:

Last edited:
Who: Grey Fox
When: 19th August
Where: SC

Apparently Baldini is/has been in Italy, may be looking to bring one home, but his prime task is to make some outgoings happen.
MM situation has been called correctly by the Express, in that a deadline of the end of this week has been set or we will move on.
MS my source is less optimistic on, we have put in a larger bid plus player offer, but our player needs convincing and getting complicated. Still some hope, but we are trying to fill in holes Southampton have dug for themselves.
Looks like Levy may have to bite the bullet on values if we are to off load some.

If we are trying to sell in Italy i'd guess it might be Chiriches, Sandro or Soldado as all 3 have been linked already this window. I'd be gutted if any of those go tbh, there's others that I would much rather get rid of first. Although I guess there are lots of factors to consider, if some are turning down offers from clubs they don't want to join or want to stay and fight for a place etc. and we need to offload in order to bring in MM and/or MS then I guess we don't have much choice.

Edit: I forgot to add Kaboul to the list. His purple patch only seemed to last about 1 season (when he returned from Portsmouth) and has never the same since due to injuries mostly so I wouldn't be shocked if he was allowed to leave. Although I think he might want to try and get back to playing regularly again and decide to stay around.

Last edited:
[Update 148] AtlantaYid with just a snippet

So just a snippet my friend is with <name removed to protect the innocent> all week so I am pressing hard for a little info
Be patient....
We are working hard to unload up to seven players many of the names have already been published in the press.
It will come down to the last few days to secure our targets
IMHO Doesn't look good if some of the seven don't want to leave it might mean we have to sell players that aren't on that list

[Update 148] AtlantaYid with just a snippet

So just a snippet my friend is with <name removed to protect the innocent> all week so I am pressing hard for a little info
Be patient....
We are working hard to unload up to seven players many of the names have already been published in the press.
It will come down to the last few days to secure our targets
IMHO Doesn't look good if some of the seven don't want to leave it might mean we have to sell players that aren't on that list

Or not buy anyone? We are not going to sell players we want to keep just for the sake of selling.

Depends. For instance the whole Holtby story; I reckon he's someone who Poch likes but doesn't necessarily see as being a permanent fixture in the first team. He'll get cup games and substitute appearances but won't start ahead of Lamela, Bentaleb or Eriksen. Schneiderlin on the other hand is a player we want to bring in to slot straight into the starting 11, but without an empty space in the roster we can't. So then the question becomes do we want a new first teamer or a player who offers good cover all over the midfield??

I'm not saying this is accurate, but it is feasible and Poch may very well be having to make this choice. It's crap that we may end up having to keep players that aren't going to fit in for a year, but we may end up having to just get by with a decent first 11 and so so cover with a few players we rarely use.

I remember that "football agent" on twitter and am pretty sure everyone figured out he was full of **** pretty quickly. His big reveal was met with a collective "meh".

I remember that "football agent" on twitter and am pretty sure everyone figured out he was full of **** pretty quickly. His big reveal was met with a collective "meh".

It was probably this Daniel Storey, who has written this article to try and propogate his own myth

Spurspanyol ‏@Spurspanyol
@theboyhotspur's article about Marcelo Lombilla, Musacchio's agent, owning 80% of the player's economic rights is completely untrue.

Spurspanyol ‏@Spurspanyol
The fact is River Plate own 35%, as do Villarreal with his agent holding the remaining 30%. Pretty indisputable.

I have no idea how well informed Spurspanyol genuinely is, but I do know that Harry Hotspur has been proven to be FOS time and again, therefore I'm going to believe Spursspanyol on this one!

SE just summarizes what's in the Spanish media

.....and given that he's passing on what the local media in Villarreal are reporting in Spain (where the local media tends to have a close relationship with the local club), his tweets have considerably more credibility than HH's usual garbage.

Back