• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Yeh and equally people deserve a right of response to twitter outcry and rumours if they even feel it deserves a response.

Is he a stone cold hard-core Nazi? I want more than social media opinion to form factual based judgements.

There is a big difference between being a Proud Serb and being a Nazi.

The scars run deep with those Balkan countries, atrocities committed by all side, it will take a long time to heal.

Yeh and equally people deserve a right of response to twitter outcry and rumours if they even feel it deserves a response.

Is he a stone cold hard-core Nazi? I want more than social media opinion to form factual based judgements.

There is a big difference between being a Proud Serb and being a Nazi.

But when you're in that situation of your country having committed genocide, it's probably a good idea to behave like the Germans have done since WW2. Rather than going around cheering about your equivalent of Auschwitz.

They weren't anywhere near as badly affected as other parts of Yugoslavia, but remember Kulusevski is an ethic Macedonian.

Reactions: DTA
But when you're in that situation of your country having committed genocide, it's probably a good idea to behave like the Germans have done since WW2. Rather than going around cheering about your equivalent of Auschwitz.

They weren't anywhere near as badly affected as other parts of Yugoslavia, but remember Kulusevski is an ethic Macedonian.

Mate with all due respect a twitter interpreted hand signal is not someone running round celebrating anything and it doesn't make him out to be the monster you are making him out to be.

As I've said I would want more than a few OTT reactions on social media before condemning a man

As for the affair stuff I've just read about a rebuttle from the family he is supposed to have split up saying the wife was in hospital during the time with a gravely ill child.

It's all abit beano and dandy reporting TBH

Probably got a chance with Chiesa as he has been poor, can't help think the family name carried him somewhat. Bit like Justin Kluivert whose rise was speedy but he could not maintain it

Chiesa was really good in the Euros, looked dangerous whenever he had the ball. Must have dropped off a lot since then by the sounds of it. Guess if he hadn't he'd probably be at Real or City by now.

Chiesa was really good in the Euros, looked dangerous whenever he had the ball. Must have dropped off a lot since then by the sounds of it. Guess if he hadn't he'd probably be at Real or City by now.
He's had major injuries and never recovered to near his previous level

Vlahovic more likely than Chiesa apparently.

Palace like Spence and Tanganga
Eze probably too expensive (who would have guessed)

And we are trying to offload around 7 players to bring in 3 quality signings (although that still doesn't sound like enough outs to me!)

Vlahovic more likely than Chiesa apparently.

Palace like Spence and Tanganga
Eze probably too expensive (who would have guessed)

And we are trying to offload around 7 players to bring in 3 quality signings (although that still doesn't sound like enough outs to me!)
If we get 7 players out that will be great work.

Mate with all due respect a twitter interpreted hand signal is not someone running round celebrating anything and it doesn't make him out to be the monster you are making him out to be.

As I've said I would want more than a few OTT reactions on social media before condemning a man

As for the affair stuff I've just read about a rebuttle from the family he is supposed to have split up saying the wife was in hospital during the time with a gravely ill child.

It's all abit beano and dandy reporting TBH

The three-finger salute (Serbian: три прста, "three fingers"), usually known as the Serb salute, is a salute which, at first, represented the Holy Trinity, was used when making oaths, and as a symbol of Serbian Orthodoxy, but today it is usually a gesture for ethnic Serbs and Serbia.

The salute remains a distinctive sign for the ethnic Serb and a symbol for belonging to the Serbian nation.

The three-finger salute (Serbian: три прста, "three fingers"), usually known as the Serb salute, is a salute which, at first, represented the Holy Trinity, was used when making oaths, and as a symbol of Serbian Orthodoxy, but today it is usually a gesture for ethnic Serbs and Serbia.

The salute remains a distinctive sign for the ethnic Serb and a symbol for belonging to the Serbian nation.

And a swastika is a holy sign of Buddhism...

But anticlockwise not clockwise as the Nazis used it.

View attachment 15855

It's a symbol used in and by East Asian philosophy, Druids, Celts, Native Americans as sign of good luck, prosperity and peace ... Hitler flipped it to use it for the opposite. He was absolutely obsessed with Indian Mythology and even had a team researching sanskrit to build his own "Vimanas" which were known as Flying saucers (a bit like zero gravity UFOs).

I get the scare factor of seeing a Swastika but it's time for clarity and ownership of it, because the Nazis do not own this.

And a swastika is a holy sign of Buddhism...

Footballers can't fart without journalists popping up to say how it smelt, if there was any truth in anything you said there would be more than a few silly stories about PSG fans acting like you and I suspect real condemnation from the relevant groups.

Not to sound harsh but it seems you are taking your ques from social media on this and running off in the same kind direction as the Maddison ruined Alli despite Alli coming out saying it was molestation at the route of his issues.

I haven't read in cyrillic in ages but I doubt the T-shirt says 'Serbian race'. In any case, the situation is FUBAR in this part of Europe and, as someone who knows people in all former Yugoslavian countries, I can tell you that what you read in Western papers is mostly flimflam/EU/US propaganda.

Not sure I'd like to go on a vacation with him but I'm not sure you'd enjoy some football players' opinion after the terrorist attacks in France a few years ago either (for instance). So, basically, his crime is that he's not clever enough to keep his mouth shut and comes from a country where nationalism is seen as something positive. Big deal. As for shagging team-mates' wives a) I couldn't care less and b) that was par for the course 30 years ago - even read an interview with some guy, not so long ago, who had his career ruined after he banged Platini's wife.

Kane could be sucking Mrs Son's toes or having a shrine to Vladimir Putin in his bedroom, I wouldn't think any less of him. I didn't like him for his stellar conversation but because he was a fudging great striker.

Last edited:
Stop clogging up the ITK thread with non ITK stuff, some of us live for the incredibly profound and accurate updates of the inner workings of our transfer committee and club.

Back